Sweet Treat

14th Feb 2009

It's the day of love or love is in the air, they said. Well 14 years old Jin feels like he could mass-murder the whole school right now. What would you feel when you open your locker and was hit by the so-called gifts and love letters In The Face. Damn Jin feels his face got flat and his nose bridge might as well break in half. Puberty treats Jin generously. Large doe eyes with brown orbs that make you feel like they could pierce right through your soul; his high noble nose makes him looks gorgeous; his plum lip with that smile curve line around it; the soft feature makes him look so innocent that you want to wrap blanket around him and cuddle the whole day; silky raven locks contrast completely with his milky smooth flawless skin which anyone would kill to have such traits on them. 5.2ft makes him looks so adorable you want to squeeze him. He's literally 'The Face' of his middle school.

It's Saturday so he thought no one will be at school. He's here because of the extra cirriculumn. Oh boy, he was caught off guard

"Ooooh I could hear your internal scream Jinnie" Jimin teasingly said while having 'almost' the same amount of gifts and letters in his locker

"Shut up Chim, you're no different from me" Jin sassed back

"Well at least, they weren't 'SHOVED' on my face Jjin"

"If murder is legal, you'd be 6ft under motherearth now" Jin said while sending a murderous glare at his best friend

"You're such a meanie!! always mentioning murder at such a young age"

Jimin still can't believe how could someone with such soft and cute appearance is actually that kid who wouldn't hesitate to punch people's faces to teach them lesson on how to live 'humble' lives, Jin told him so.

"Anyways, are you going to the orphanage after school again this year?"

Jimin asked while he and Jin collect anything from their lockers and on the floor shoving them in their duffle bags for P.E class.

"Of course, all the candies and chocolates from us, Kookie hyung, and Joonie hyung helped sparing them the snack' fee for almost half a year last time"

Jin replied with proud smile on his face. 3 of them have been going to orphanage 2 years already to visit and play with kids when they have free time after their classes. (A/N: they're literally kids themselves)

"It's such a waste to just let them rut; kids love them so much"

Jin mumbles while shoving chocolate in his mouth

"You mean 'Jinnie sure loves chocolate' right?"

Jimin chuckles at pouty Jin

"Who wouldn't like Chocolate?"

Jin countered with his mouth full of sweet treat

"Your Kookie hyung doesn't, remember?" Jimin stated the fact

"He's not human remember?"

Jin can't help but scoffed whenever the fact that Jungkook hates sweet treat crosses his mind. He used to like sweet so much when he was younger but he's stopped touching them since first year in High School

"Maybe puberty hits him too hard that it changed his preferences?"

Jin internally thought and nod his head at the thought

"Let's go home, my mom asked me to hurriedly go back home. We're going to Busan"

Jimin hands Jin his duffle bag and drags Jin through the corridor ignoring all the human beings looming around to see whether they check their love letters or not. But their hope crushed down with a domino effect when 2 of them just leave like that, like nothing happened. Both part way at the entrance and Jin has to wait for his hyungs to pick him up.

"Oww" Jin let out a hurt shout when some asshole has the audacity to shove him into school's gate making him drop his duffle bags and put its hands on the gate caging Jin

"You sounds so sweet doll face, I wonder how sweet is your moan"

The lowlife said while licking its lip

"Go out with me hmm, you won't regret it"

"Fuck off, I warn you. You won't like how this would turn out later"

Jin calmly said with blank expression yet he was about to punch that face flat but got interrupted when the lowlife flew right off him and groan like a wounded dog cupping its jaw.

**********
A/N:
It's a slow developing story so please bear with me, Folks
I really appreciate your votes and Comments Vic_RmAR