Love Maze Pt.1

Jin composes himself after sitting down at his desk, thinking of the next moves for his life and Jisoo's. He doesn't want her to suffer because of that first love anymore.

Meanwhile Jungkook is chatting with his mom, reporting everything to her. He knows he couldn't win this by himself; he needs help and the she-devil surely has something up her sleeves.

"I'm leaving first, Jungkook-ssi."

Jin said, startled Jungkook from his strategy chat with his mom but he's instantly on his foot, preparing to go home with Jin.

"Let's go back together, Jinnie."

"No, let's go separately."

Jin said without looking at Jungkook and the male is dying from lacking of Jin's attention.

"Why?! We're going to the same place, same home anyway!!"

"No, I'm going to meet my girlfriend."

Jungkook was dumbstruck with Jin's respond. These few days, Jin has never mentioned Jisoo and Jungkook was overwhelmed with the happiness of having Jin all to himself.

Yet the reality is too bitter for Jungkook to digest it. He's lost his cool since witnessing Jin kissing that girl anyway.

But he won't stop here, it only motivates him further. Jungkook looks at Jin, walking out from their office without saying goodbye to him.

It leaves a strong bitter taste on his tongue and it challenges him greatly.

"Just wait and see Jinnie. I'll let you wander around to your heart's content for now. Soon, you'll be back to where you belong."

Jungkook swore to himself. He has to be success this no matter what because it'll decide whether he'd have Jin by his side or to fend for himself all alone.
.........

Jimin bitterly chuckled at himself, looking at his chat with his date tonight.

Yes, he just accepted to date Taemin, director of marketing department. He knows it's a petty move to date someone else, knowing that you're hopelessly in one sided love with other male. But what can he do, he can't let himself drown in this hopeless love.

'Knock knock'

"Jiminie, I'm going first."

Jin said, observing his friend from the door. Jimin looks so downhearted it hurt him.

"Oh go first Jinnie, I'll leave soon too."

That thin lip smile, Jin hates to see it on his friend's face. It doesn't suit his adorable self.

"That Kim Taehyung, is he the demigod you've always mentioned to me during your visits?"

That question caught Jimin off guard but he's quick to seal Jin's mouth and lock the door. Taehyung was still there talking to Chairman Jeon on his next move to remove rats in his company and Jimin doesn't want him to hear what Jin has just asked him.

"I-it's not like that Jinnie."

Jimin tried to deny Jin but who is him to lie to his best friend because based on his face right now, Jimin knows he fucked up big time.

"Uh-huh, tell me Jiminie, do you have a better excuse than 'I-it's not like that, Jinnie'."

For the first time, Jimin hates Jin's quick wit and want to bite the hell out of Jin for teasing and mimic his voice in a high pitch tone.

"You're right...was I that easy to read?"

Jimin asked in a small voice, looks down at the floor; he feels so small in front of his friend right now.

"Yeah anyone with eyes can see how you're whipped for him except the idiot himself."

Jin sighed knowing that Jimin is suffering from the same fate as him back then and still. He's not in his mood to tease Jimin anymore after seeing how hurt he is.

"Do you have any plan to confess?"

Jin took his friend's hand into his and caress it softly to calm the trembling male. Jimin has always been the adorable and hyper one between them but right now he looks tiny and vulnerable, it makes Jin add Taehyung to his 'to-kill list'.

Jimin bursts out crying because how could he when he knows so well that Taehyung loves Jin, not him and will never be him.

Jin got teary immediately seeing his friend in this helpless state. He wondered why 'love' caused people this much pain. It's unfair.

"At least tell him Jiminie, don't repeat my mistakes. Don't follow my path."

A lone tear left his eyes, rolling down his cheek.

"He's not gonna hear a thing about this, Jinnie. Please, promise me. Promise me you won't tell him or other people about this. I promise, soon, I'll get over this."

Jimin desperately pleaded his friend. Like Jin, he'll bury this feeling and go back to living his life. He'll go back to being Jin's Jiminie.
*********
A/N:
My poor Jinnie and Jiminie, I'm sorry babies, it'll get better. I promise!!

Enjoys folks💜

His Everything | JINKOOKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara