What Kind of Hell Are These Rules Pt.1

Jin looks so smol and vulnerable within his embrace and Jungkook wants to scream his lung out. "Cute!!!!!"

"First and Foremost, don't bring your girlfriend here or anyone else beside our family"

Jungkook stressed on the 'our' part as he noticed Jin always mentions 'You and I' instead of 'we' or 'our' and it angers him to no end how his Jinnie put a distant between them not only emotionally but vocally as well.

"Like I would bring my girlfriend here"

Jin just scoffed at him and Jungkook wants to choke him with his hands, for the first time. What an ignorant child he has become!!!
(A/N: you're the one with problem here)

Jungkook takes a deep breath and continue his nonsense rules anyway

"Second, have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with me at least 5 times a week"

"What?! That's insane!!!"

Jin wants to scratch Jungkook's face. What the hell is this bunny thinking about.

"Shh Jinnie, I didn't say a word when you talk. Now have some manner and let me finish before interrupting like a spoiled kid hmm"

He talks to Jin like he's a kid who doesn't listen to his elder and it reels Jin up. He tries to push Jungkook away from him but Jungkook is having none of that and grabbed both of his hands, looking at him like how parents would at their kid who is in the verge of throwing tantrum.

"There there, be quite or we wouldn't be able to eat at all. I don't mind sitting like this the whole day Jinnie. And if you think it's just a threat then try me"

Jin bites his bottom lip hard to suppress his scream while glaring at Jungkook. He's so frustrated right now that he wants to kill Jungkook by burying him alive.

Jungkook's eyes shifted from Jin's intense orbs to the bitten lip instead. He wants to dive down and bite it with his pair instead.

"Don't bite your lip"

Jungkook let out a whisper, looks at Jin letting out his lip from between his teeth and that make Jungkook licks his lip unconsciously.

"Ehemm, continue your talk Jungkook-ssi. As for the second rule, I'll have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with you ONCE of each. Take it or leave it. I'm hungry so finish it asap"

Jin noticed that movement and just awkwardly reminds him and that pulls Jungkook out of his trance. He cleared his throat and goes back to being the jerk he is with his act.

"I'm good with your bargain. Now third rule. Tell me in advance if you're going to hang out with friends after 9pm."

"No way in hell I would do that. You're not my parents. Thanks you very much."

Jin scoffed at Jungkook after hearing such a nonsense rule.

"How old are you Jinnie?"

Jin was caught off guard when Jungkook asked him that question

"25 as of today, so what?"

Jin proudly stated his age. He's an adult now not a kid anymore.

What he didn't notice is he's acting like his younger self just like when he's in front of his Kookie hyung in the past.

But it doesn't slip off Jungkook's eyes. He smiles so big showing his bunny smile.

His Jinnie is starting to show his usual self already and that means the great wall he's built is falling down.

"And how old am I, Jinnie?"

He tilted his head to the side while looking at Jin fondly. He misses this kind of moment so much. He misses his Jinnie. His heart yearns for Jin more that he's ever imagined.

"You're old Jungkook-ssi, just plain Old"

And that makes Jungkook bursted out laughing so hard until his eyes are teary. And he laughs until he sit back down on the couch, letting go of his grasp on Jin's wrists

"Why are you so cute Jinnie!!!"

Jin feels so offended by him twice in a span of 1 hour. Jungkook starts to compose himself after seeing Jin's offended expression. Only after laughing his ass off again.

"Yeah I'm old, older than you for 4 years and that makes me your guardian here Jinnie"

Jungkook stated that proudly and Jin is so done with this man's antics.
*********
A/N:

Jinnie is kinda naughty you know haha
Jungkook-ah, don't ogling Jin like that.
You have no manner, man!!!

Enjoys💜