Friends from the Past

After the executive members from the Kims left, the remaining people still sit silently inside the room as they know that there're too many questions going on in their mind.

"Kim Seokjin, am I right?"

Taehyung broke the silence and directed his question to Jin. He looks familiar to Taehyung, like someone he's been looking for many years.

"Yes Mr. Kim. You look familiar. Do I happen to know you?"

Jin politely asked Taehyung which alerted Jungkook with the question. His stomach make a flip and it's a bad sign.

"Is Jinnie the one Taehyung always mentions? This world can't be that small right?"

Jungkook anxiously thought while looking between Jin and Taehyung.

"Jinnie is that kid you're looking for?"

Jimin asked, hopefully Jin is not him. Because if he is, then Jimin can expect a heartbroken from this encounter.

Jimin has been in one-sided love in Taehyung since he first met the male, the demi-god and he falls for him deeper the more they get to talk and become a close friend.

Taehyung has always mentioned that kid who helped him when he was in high school but Jimin's hope is getting higher and higher as the time passed by and still no sign of his love at the first sight would appear.

"Have you ever helped a teen from getting robbed by a gang many year back then?"

Taehyung asked with a glint in his eyes with hope that Kim Seokjin is his first love.

"If that teen wore thick rim glasses with baggy clothes and was a crying baby, then it's a yes."

Jin smiles brightly at Taehyung and both rush to hug each other tight.

"God, you have no idea how hard I was looking for you. You didn't leave any contact after abandon me at the hospital."

Taehyung grabbed both Jin's wrists and still in his euphoric state. He didn't know that god has finally listened to his pray.

"Sorry, I was rush to meet my double date with our Jimin here. That's why I left after the nurse tended to your wounds."

Jungkook and Jimin are frozen on spot. Never in a million years they thought this could happen.

Jimin has already prepared his heart for this but it hurts to see Taehyung looks at Jin like he's his entire world. He knows now that there's no place in Taehyung's heart for him.

On the other hand, Jungkook clenched his fist tight, Taehyung might be his best friend but Jin is his, he's Jungkook's precious gem. He's ready to give up everything for Jin.

Jungkook feels suffocated witnessing Jin being all smiley and welcome with Taehyung.

"Hyung, I see you have many things to clear here. I'll go first then. See you at the company. Namjoon hyung, see you later."

Lisa said preparing to leave all of this mess. She's not in the mood to witness the lovey dovey scene here when her heart is in a totally damage state.

"Yeah see ya later kid."

Namjoon pats her hair, he knows Lisa is broken inside but he doesn't know how to help, the same case as Jungkook and Jin.

Before she could leave, Jin pushes Taehyung away and grabbed her wrist to stop her. Lisa was startled by his action. She doesn't know Jin before this meeting, she's sure of this.

But Jin finally put the piece together now. She must be his girlfriend's broken first love.

"Kim Jisoo, do you happen to know her?"

He asked with a stern voice, a voice that Jungkook hates with passion.

"Y-yes...she's my e-... acquaintance."

Lisa was caught off guard when Jin scoffed at her.

"A coward, I see."

Jin said that under his breath. Is this the girl Jisoo crying over? This coward?

"Then let me introduce myself to you again, Ms. Kim Lisa. I'm Kim Seokjin, Kim Jisoo's boyfriend."

There, Jin declared a cool war with her.

"You're noting like she's described at all. Just a cowardice. You're not worthy of her tears."

Jin said the last sentence in her ear, he only wants her to hear that. Jin left the room without saying goodbye to anyone. No way he'll let Jisoo suffers again after this.

Everyone was dumbfounded by Jin but no one noticed a glint in Jungkook's eyes.

"This is a chance to snatch Jinnie from that Jisoo. Eomma will be over the moon about this information."
*********
A/N:
What a mess!!

Enjoys folks💜

Tills the next update!!