The Calm...

Yoongi was stunned after coming back from his 1 year anniversary trip with his wife. He notices another desk inside CEO's office.

He doesn't wait long until his CEO came inside while pestering another male behind.

"I want coffee, Jinnie, coffee!!"

Jungkook almost stomp his feet because his Jinnie's been rejected his 'diplomatic request'.

"No more coffee, Jungkook-ssi. How many cups have it been since the morning? I haven't done anything beside brewing coffee."

Jin is on the verge of throwing tantrum too. He's so annoyed with this bunny; he could kill him. Jin tsked his lip before halted his step when he sees unfamiliar face inside the office.

Yoongi is amazed at the duo, especially at another male who could make his CEO looks like a sulking kid who was rejected of his food.

"Hyung, when did you arrive from your 2nd honeymoon?"

Jungkook can't help but stress on it. His strategist put on leave for a whole week just to spend time with his wife at Bali. His single ass can't never relate.

"Yesterday. And stop being bitter, you're just envy of my couple life, you lone wolf."

Yoongi scuffed at Jungkook's constipated face for being immature. Jin stood there actually enjoying the whole interaction.

"Who are you, may I ask young lad?"

Yoongi showing his gummy smile and it makes Jungkook green with jealous when Jin smiled back.

"Young lad? You sound like a grandpa."

He has the audacity to stick his tongue at Yoongi and walk straight to his desk, acting all high and proper.

"Childish"

Both Jin and Yoongi said under their breath.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, Mr. Jeon's PA. Please take good care of me, hyung-nim."

Jin said, extended his hand to the male in front of him for a handshake with a bow. He can feel a brother vibe from Yoongi.

"Oh I like your manner kid. You passed my test. I'm Min Yoongi, that Kid's strategist."

He pointed to Jungkook and that kid is biting inside of his cheek when he heard Jin calling Yoongi hyung-nim.

"So he's the infamous Kim Seokjin, am I right Mr. CEO?"

Yoongi looks at Jungkook with a knowing smile and Jungkook awkwardly clears his throat before glaring at Yoongi.

"I'll never drink with you again, hyung. You can't just mutter anything pop up in your mind when the main topic is here as well."

Jungkook whispering yelled at his strategist and Yoongi let it go this time as they have more important thing to attend to.

"Enough with the formalities then, those are the documents related to the next project with the Kim Group."

"I check most of their previous projects, they have 100% rate of success but there're some internal conflicts between the shareholders."

Jin is on his working mode and Jungkook cheers at the male internally because his Jinnie looks sexy being all serious and professional.

"You're sharp, Jin. I like that and keep it up. Jungkook, please check with Mr.Kim regarding this matter because it might affect the joint project in the future."

"I've already check with Taehyung and he told me that there're some rats lurking inside the executive members. He'll get rid of them soon."

Jin observers their interactions and smiles at their professionalism. For the first time that Jin thinks he'll gain a lot of experience working here.

"You'll have a briefing session with Mr. Kim and his PA and a few of his men at 4pm, Jungkook-ssi, regarding the process of the project. Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hoseokie, Jiminie, and I will join the meeting as well."

"What about the draft negotiation agreement, Jinnie? Have you notified the law team?"

Jungkook asked with expectation. These past few days, Jin has surprised him many time with his professionalism. He has everything under control and it makes Jungkook's life much easier than before.

"Yes sir, the law team has double-checked the draft that Joonie hyung sent them and it's on your right side, sir. If you haven't bugged on with your coffee nonsense, you'd have noticed them already."

Jin can't help but smile small with his eyebrow raised.

Yoongi can't stop his laugh and bursted off almost rolling on the floor laughing. It feels good having someone putting Jungkook in his place because he's too tired with him.
*********
A/N:
Another fluffy chapter!!
Thanks for your love and support. My dear child has reached 10K after 5 months. I'm crying in the corner rn😭💜

Enjoys folk💜