Unsettled

Jin is lost with the love and warm he got from Jisoo that he didn't notice Jungkook was there right behind him. Not until he was pulled backward that he gained back his sanity.

"My garage is not a hotel. Go find somewhere else if you want to devour each other that much. Don't dirty my house with your cheap desperate act"

Jungkook said with clenching jaw. After they haven't met each other for 4 years, the first thing he witnessed is seeing this annoying kid made out with someone else.

Jungkook feels like there's something in his chest is going to burst out anytime soon.

Jin was stunned at first standing face to face with his first love and nightmare. But he collected himself, reminding his heart that Jungkook is nothing but a hatred person who doesn't give a fuck of what people would go through because of his actions.

He scoffed at Jungkook's comment.

"Cheap desperate act? isn't that what he did as well back then?"

"Long time no see Jungkook-ssi"

Jin said that with a poker face and monotone while walking to Jisoo and intertwine their fingers

"Jungkook-ssi?"

Jungkook is dumbfounded right now. He felt a pang in his heart and he wanted to scream at Jin's face for calling him like that, making it sounds like they're nothing but strangers to one another

"Jungkook-ssi? where is 'my sweet Kookie hyung'?"

Jungkook froze with what Jin has just uttered

"Babe, meet Jeon Jungkook, Aunt Soomi's son. Jungkook-ssi, this is Kim Jisoo, my girlfriend"

Jin said the last sentence while looking at Jisoo with sweet smile and tighten his grip on her hand

Jungkook is stupefied with the information.

"Girlfriend?"

Jungkook could utter only that much when his brain is malfunctioned at the moment

"How could she's Jin's girlfriend when we haven't-"

Jung kook's thought was interrupt when Jin utters the next sentence

"Yeah and we're not here because your garage is a hotel. But because aunt Soomi asked my family to have dinner with you guys today, welcoming me back home"

Jin is applauding himself internally for not cowering away from his greatest nightmare.

"Let's go inside, I bet aunt Soomi and everyone is waiting for us"

Jin pinched Jisoo's nose lovingly and she just crunched her nose at him when he kissed her nose.

The gestures angered Jungkook greatly. Jin was supposed to do that to him only not her.

Jin used to pinch his nose like that too and would kiss him like that as well. It's the gesture they preserve for one another. It's their intimate act of showing love and care when they were young. How could Jin do that to other people.

Jisoo faking her smile at Jungkook but when Jin turned his head to look at Jungkook, she smirked at him and bring her body closer to literally cling to Jin's tone one.

Jungkook is looking at the couple with dark pitch orbs, wanting to just go feral and yell at Jin for betraying him and did that gesture with other girl and not him.

The couple walked to the mansion ignoring the fuming Jungkook

"Jinnie, how could you do this to your Kookie"

Jungkook whispered behind them with saddening yet angered voice

He misses Jin greatly. He hasn't seen him for such a long time and there're many things he wants to catch up with him. But it seems like Jin doesn't want anything to do with him anymore, not with that girl clinging to him like that.

He followed the couple inside with heavy heart

"My lil' bean!!!!!"

Soomi's voice could be heard from the gate with how thunderous it is. She rushed to hug her lil' bean with everyone trailing behind her, shaking their heads with fond smile.

They all miss Jin, their lil' bean who used to run around with bright smile and that big doe eyes making everyone falling for him more

"Oh my oh my, you've grown so much my beanie. Look at you. You're taller than me now and look at this face, you're stunning lil' bean"

Soomi said while caressing Jin's face lovingly and everyone took turn hugging and praising him consecutively, ignoring other 2 figures looming behind at their doorframe.

"Welcome back Jin-ah" Taeyeon said with her lovely voice, hugging Jin tightly. She misses him a lot, Jin's literally her son. She adores the man since he was small and tiny.

The last time they saw him was at Jungkook and Jin's wedding, the most depressing wedding of the century and after that, Jin just disappeared from the earth with no trace at all.

"Jisoo, come in my child"
*********
A/N
Sorry for MIA for awhile folks, I just came back from having a fun trip to Laos 🇱🇦 with my friends.

See you folks.
Till next update!!!