The She-Devil's Move

"Tell me Jeon bunny, why haven't you taken any action?"

Soomi asked with a strict tone and squinting eyes directed to her son.

3 of them, Jungkook, Soomi, and Jinhyung are inside the theater room to discuss or interrogate, if you ask Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't know whether it's a good idea to seek for reinforcement anymore because it seems like Mrs. Jeon here is ready to disown him without blinking.

"If I knew what to do, I wouldn't have asked you for help mom. Before it's just his girlfriend and now even Taehyung is in the picture"

Jungkook sighed defeatedly, looking at his dad's side for some support only to get a 'shrug' from him.

"Does it run in the Jeon's DNA that people have to chase them for affection? Look at you, I had to make a first move and what did you do? You just sat there and wait for everything to be offered to you."

Soomi huffed at her husband only to flop herself on the couch in front of them, she's fed up with their ignorant.

"What does his action has to do with me? At least I asked you to be my girlfriend first."

Jinhyung is so proud of himself if you ask. His wife might hit on him first but he knew back then he has to have her before someone snatch her away.

In his son's case, he's just dumb. That's the only word he could think of right now.

"So don't you compare him with me. He's not even 30% as smart as me. We're on different level."

He stood up to sat next to his wifey, draped his arm on her shoulder because whatever his son do has nothing to do with him.

His motto is 'Happy wife, happy life', he'd ditch his son anytime just so his wife would spare him. His wife isn't the 'She-Devil' for no reason.

"There're 2 options here, Jeon Bunny. First of all, do whatever you could to have him as my son in law or simply put, your husband."

Soomi dramatically paused, making the father-son duo hold their breath for what coming next.

"Second, I prefer this tho, your father would help me prepare legal team to disown you and have lil bean as my son instead. Happy Ending."

"Yep, exactly why I shouldn't ask mom for help because she won't hesitate to pick her lil bean over me, her only son."

Jungkook internally thought because he might be strangled to death if he utter that out loud.

"Dad, were you there with mom when she gave birth to me? Because it seems like I was picked up from the street."

"That sounds logical to me, unfortunately, I gave birth to you Jeon Bunny so shut up with your nonsense."

She snapped at the last sentence tho. How dare he question her when she went on 10 hours just to pop out his head.

"With my level of intelligence and wittiness, I wonder how you ended up getting your dad's emotional range of a teaspoon."

"I'm hurt."

Both said at the same time and that confirmed her theory once again that they share the same one brain cell.

"Enough with that, let's discuss with the reason why we are here instead."

"It's about damn time mom."

Jungkook could only pray that his mom won't go off track again.

"I've asked around regarding lil bean's life in London, I can say Bunny, you have ton of competitors if you want to make lil bean yours."

"What do you mean by that?"

Jungkook's blood is boiling just by hearing that. What does he has to compete with other people? Jinnie was his from the start!!

"My lil bean is a rear gem, anyone want to lay their hand on him. He used to date many people and was in relationship with few as well. They're all your potential enemies. Not to mention one of them is Park Chanyeol."

She laid everything on the glass table, going with deep details on what she could have her hand on, and that's a lot.

"If you're defeated with those 2, then I can say you're not ready for this war."
.........
A/N:
Enjoys folks💜

Tills next updates!!