The Oh-So-Harmony Dinner Pt. 1

Everyone is in a good mood after the mouth-watering foods are placed on the table by the servants expect Jungkook.

How could he enjoy the foods when his mind is bugging him to hug the kid in front of him and just pinch the cotton nose tip and kis-

"Wtf are you thinking about again!! Are you insane!!!" (A/N: Yeah you're, my dear)

"Babe, do you remember the cookies I baked at the welcome function?"

Jin excitingly asked Jisoo and of course Jisoo remembers it so well

"Of course, I still remember how it tasted babe"

"I learn it from the lovely ladies here since I was young" 

He said with big smile plastered on his face, remembers his sweet times with them. But the smile gradually faded from his face when he remember how Jungkook thrashed the cookies into pieces just because he doesn't like him, the one who baked them.

Jin's parents notices the teary eyes and they know that it must have something to do with his past memories and Jungkook to cause Jin into this traumatic state. And they're right on the point when they notice the hard gaze Jin sent to Jungkook's direction.

The resentment is creeping up again and Jin tried his best to suppress the upcoming tear and lump in his throat. It was so cruel and unfair to the poor younger him. Jin glares at Jungkook with so much hatred that the elders can't help but pity Jungkook and his dumb and dense self for whatever he did that caused Jin to change this drastically.

Jungkook could feel his heart deflated with Jin's hatred gazed. What can he do to bring back his Jinnie. That orbs used to look at him with so much love and adoration and that's how he wants it. They used to hypnotized him into trance and mesmerized him how they were so bright and filled with love. He's yearning for it more than he could let it out.

Jisoo grabbed Jin's hand under the table when she noticed how hard Jin glared at another male. She knows too well that her boyfriend still hasn't moved on from his first love. How could he move on from it when the other male doesn't let him go like that.

Not to mention that Jisoo herself still got heartbroken from her first love

Jin get back to his sense and just smile small at his Jisoo and interlocked their hands before excuse himself to bathroom. He has to collect himself back before he bolted out of this mansion because of Jungkook and his past action that still affects him greatly.

Jungkook raised from his chair without him knowing it. He wants to be near Jin, he wants his Jinnie back not this stranger who doesn't care about him even a bit.

He followed Jin and impatiently waits in front of the restroom.

Jin almost got heart attack when he come out of the restroom and is greeted with the mighty presence of the very human being he doesn't wanna meet at the moment. So Jin ignored him and was on his way back to the dinning table when he heard a disapproval grunt from Jungkook.

Jungkook is so done when his Jinnie ignores him and goes straight back to his destination. So he did what his heart wants, grabbing Jin's forearm and cage him again the wall. Jin is startled with the unexpected action

"What the hell do you think you're doing Mr. Jeon"

Jin asked Jungkook with his stern voice. Even he's in the Jeon's mansion now doesn't mean Jungkook can do anything as he pleases.

Jungkook bitterly chuckles when he heard how Jin addressed him.

"That escalates fast don't you think so Seokjin?from Jungkook-ssi to Mr. Jeon?"

"Whatever it is, let me go!!" Jin pushed Jungkook lightly at first but when he saw that he doesn't move an inch, Jin started to push him with all his might but Jungkook grabbed his waist and was surprise by the slender waist in his palm. He holds on the waist tighter and allowed no space between their bodies.

Jungkook closes his eyes, savoring the feeling of having the tone body of Jin against his muscle one. He miss this feeling so much; it feels perfect; it makes the void in his heart full and complete.