Only Fool Falls For You Pt.2

"I'm sorry, Jin...I know I disappointed you again but please leave me alone for awhile. I can't, Jinnie, it's hurt."

"You didn't disappoint me Jisoo, it's okay to be not okay. Have all the time you need but please call me when you need anything. I'm waiting for your call."

Both find comfort in each other's embrace again and they just stay like that for awhile before parting.
.........

Jimin and Taemin are standing in the parking lot of Jimin's apartment with their hands intertwine.

"I have a great time tonight, Jimin. Let's go to another date soon. What do you think?"

Taemin asked in a hopeful tone. After this date, Taemin is falling for Jimin harder. He's a lovely and caring person and that makes Taemin afraid he has no chance with him.

"I had a great time too and Yeah let's go to another date soon and I hope I won't bore you out Taemin-ssi."

Jimin smiles sweetly at his date, at least there's someone who makes him feels loved and adored.

"Just call me Taemin or preferable 'Tae'. It might sound a bit cheesy but I'd love that."

Jimin loses his smile after hearing the nickname. He won't be able to call Taemin that when it's specially reserved for someone else.

Taemin notices how Jimin's face falls and he's getting nervous. He thought Jimin might be disgust with his demanding behavior.

"Actually you don't have to. You can call me whatever name and I'll be contented."

Taemin almost got heart attack after seeing Jimin giggles at him with his eye smile.

"That's okay Taemin, see you at the company on Monday."

Jimin was caught off guard when Taemin kisses his forehead out of no where. Taemin blushed hard at his boldness and bolted to his car while yelling 'Good Night, Jiminie.'

Jimin didn't mind and laughed at the man's cute antics, turning his back to walk to his apartment only to face with the villain at the entrance, looking like he's ready to kill at the direction Taemin's car left.

He only diverted his gaze at Jimin with an unreadable face and it's kinda scare Jimin how hard his stare is.

Jimin is kinda dumbstruck as to why Taehyung is here when he clearly stated that he had a date and would like to cancel the sleepover thingy and it's already late now.

"Why are you here, Taehyung?"

Jimin stands rooted on spot, looking at Taehyung walking to his direction.

"I was waiting to take you to my place."

He only said that and started to drag Jimin to his car.

Only when he was dragged that Jimin comes back to his sense.

"No, I don't want to do it this week. I'm tired from my date earlier and I just want to rest now."

Jimin is struggling to shake Taehyung's tight grip in his wrist only to stop when Taehyung turned to look at him with his clenched fist.

"What did you do with him?"

Taehyung asked with his voice strained, trying not to assume anything when his mind already went wild while waiting for Jimin to return from his date with that bastard.

"I believe it's my private life; I don't have to report my life to you at all."

Taehyung suddenly remembers something and grabbed Jimin's waist to wipe his forehead, right where Taemin kisses him just now.

"I wouldn't say anything if you date on weekdays because you 'promise' me to always accompany me during weekends."

Taehyung can't find a better reason behind his action so he just blamed it off in Jimin breaking his promise.

"That was before you met Jinnie, your first love. Now that you met him, why don't you go to him instead. Didn't you mention how much you love him and would marry him as soon as you find him."

Jimin snapped when Taehyung started to talk like he means something to him. It's always like this with Taehyung and that's why he's fallen into this möbius loop.

He gives him everything only to get it crumbled. He thought he's special to him but it kills him when Taehyung goes around acting all sweet and close with just anybody.
*********
A/N:
I used to experience that first hand and that's why I just want to take it off in my book hehe sorry tho.

Here's the first chapter after some of you asking me whether I will drop my children or not.

I won't, folks. Like I said, I've already finished these 2 books so why would I drop them off when I spent such a long time to finish them lol.

FYI, I've already started another JinKook book.

Enjoys folks,
Till the next update💜