Reluctant

Jin didn't say anything; he knows that whatever he's doing is wrong but he doesn't want to get hurt again. His heart is so fragile; it barely stick together. He won't be able to stand up again if anything happens.

"You want to see your mom misses her son to death? Don't you miss me and your dad at all?"

"Since when I've raised my son to be this heartless?"

She continues her antics, she has to make her son comes back. She can't let the two families' bond fade because of the kids' ignorant attitudes.

"How many months you still have to serve your work contract there son?"

His dad starts to attacks him with logic question

"Dad, it's not because of the contract. It's people here who captivate my heart"

"I believe I asked you a question Jinnie"

His dad won't let him slip off anymore. He's tired of their actions too

"Dad please~" Jin used his puppy eyes and pouty face as his weapon every damn times his dad being a strict general to him

"Son, answer your dad's question. I want to know too"

"Alright alright, I surrender. It ends next 2 weeks okay. Happy?"

Jin raised his hands in surrender gesture and smile fondly at his parents through the screen. He's not the Jinnie anymore, but in front of his parents, they make him feel like he's still his younger self.

He's grown into a fine young man who has everything he wants for these past years. He's not a millionaire but he lacks nothing here in the UK, he has an understanding girlfriend, high paid job, his own house, car, small circle of friends who love each other dearly. There's nothing else he wants.

He admits that there's nothing could fill the hole in his heart but he's contented with what he has right now. A peaceful life.

"Don't renew the contract son, come back please mommy misses you lots"

"There's nothing much I could say mom dad. Let's me discuss with my boss first. And..."

Jin trailed off as he hesitated to say the next sentence

"What's it son? say it, don't stop mid-sentence like that"

His mom feels like killing him, tsk, since when her son has becomes this reluctant to tell her something like that

"I have someone special I'd like you guys to meet if I were to go back to Korea"

Jin smiles at the thought of introducing his lovely girlfriend to his parents. He knows they will accept her with open embrace but he still feels like something is off all these years

Jin's words made his parents froze. They feel the pang in their hearts hearing that.

On one hand, they want Jungkook and Jin together. On the other hand, They feel relieved knowing that their son has someone to look after him. They pity their son. They wonder how hurt he was back then when he tried to move on from his heart broken state.

Jin dated many people in order to stick his heart back into its original state. It took him many years, dating, breaking many people's hearts to heal his own. Most of his relationships ended up on bad term because he can't seem to move on from his deep wound.

His relationship with Jisoo was built up with two broken hearts people wanting to heal their souls. Jin can't say that it based on love, but both of them compromise and know each others so well. Both know that no one could replace the love they long for but they're contented right now with what they have. They're like a newly wed couples who can't wait to cuddle one another.

"Alright, whoever our son loves, we will love as well. Just come back to us"

His parents have always been there to support his decisions, he feels safe, he feels loved. Whenever there's something bad happened, he doesn't fret over it at all. He knows that he has his parents who would support his every steps.

"Good night mom dad. Saranghae"

He sent his parents the flying kiss as his parents has always catches it without fail.

"Good night and take care son"

Their conversations have always ended up with teary eyes and smile gracing their faces. It warms Jin's cold heart to no end.
*********
A/N:
Can't wait for the next chapter lol
Karma is a bitch! Remember this, Folks.