Only Fool Falls For You Pt.1

Jisoo was waiting at the diner when she saw the person she hates yet longing for the most.

Years of not talking puts no strain on their feeling for each other. The moment their eyes met, Jisoo curses her heart for beating like a madman and still being the fool for her when the other has never fought for their love.

Lisa on the other side, has a meeting with the arranged blind date her parents asked her but faith has something plans for them.

Love was supposed to be between 2 people and when the parents from each sides involved, only tragedy could be expected afterward.

Jisoo resents her, instead of fighting for their love, Lisa followed her parents' order like a puppet.

"Jisoo..."

Lisa found herself walking to Jisoo's side of the restaurant, her heart longs for her warmth, her love, and her care. Not once has Lisa forgotten their time together, she's dying inside to be loved by Jisoo again.

She was going to hug Jisoo when another figure hugged her first. Lisa was stunned but then she feels like there're thousands knives stabbing her.

The sight in front of her makes Lisa realized that Jisoo's not hers anymore; if only she fought back then, would everything turn out differently?

"Oh hi there Miss Kim. What a small world. Are you here for a date as well?"

Jin was subtly hinted that they're on a date here, there's no way he'd let that coward near his girlfriend.

"Uh...I'm here for a meeting in my parents' stead. Nice to meet you again Seokjin-ssi, Jisoo-ssi."

She said with her eyes still on the beauty inside Jin's embrace. Lisa hates herself for being so helpless like a lost kite.

"Oh interesting, don't you think so babe? Meeting in a romantic diner... I might suggest this to CEO Jeon for his future meetings."

Jin can't help but being all sarcastic with her.

"If you wanna lie, then at least find a logical one, idiot."

"Nice to meet you again Kim Lisa."

Jisoo finally said something after stabilizing her voice. She doesn't want to be vulnerable in front of her.

Jin is cheering for her internally, it feels good witnessing the heartbroken expression on Lisa's face.

"Didn't you tell me she's your acquaintance? Why do you guys sound so distant, Lisa-ssi?"

Jisoo felt like there's a hand tugging her heart.

"Acquaintance? Nope, we were just classmates, aren't we, Lisa-ssi?"

Lisa can only smile small at them, she deserves this cold treatment because here's no way Jisoo would forgive her betrayal that easily.

"I'm not gonna interrupt your date then. Please excuse me."

Truth is, her heart can't stand the sight of Jisoo snuggles inside other people's embrace. She can't stand to witness her love, dating other man. it should be her, standing beside Jisoo.

Tears flow down Jisoo's cheeks like a breaking dam as soon as Lisa walk to the other side; her heart will never be able to handle itself when not comes to Lisa.

"Let's get out of here, what do u think?"

Jin asked her with soft calming voice, it's unfair how love could damage people to this extent.

It's unfair how Jimin, Jisoo, and he himself lost in this never-ending loop calls Love.

Only when they arrived in front of her house that Jisoo tried to stop her tears, she can't afford her parents to see her in this state.

"Let's go to Jiminie's place instead. I don't want to leave you alone, babe."

"I want to be alone for a while, Jinnie please. My heart... it hurts so much. I just can't let go; I can't seem to move on."

She said that only to sob hard, this is what love could do to people.

"I know babe I know and that's okay. One day for sure, things will get better."

He engulfs her in a comfort hug; starting to shed tears of his own.

No matter how hard they try to love each other, their hearts won't corporate.

The heart wants what it wants. That's the only phrase that keep rewinding inside his mind.
*********
A/N:
I'll update regular like I normally do. I've finished all the urgent works so I'll have time to read and enjoy your comments, folks.

TMI, I needed 5 years fully just to move on from my broken heart state.

To all my dear people out there, do not walk down the same path as me, it was too painful.

Enjoys folks,
Tills the next update💜