If only

Just a first gulp of Jin's coffee, Jungkook knows that he wouldn't be able to drink other's coffee anymore.

The coffee itself is creamy and smooth on his tastebud; it soothes his nerve and when he exhale through his nose, the coffee's aroma makes him feel lighter.

The coffee-sugar ratio is perfect to calm his mind off any stressed. Not so sweet or bitter, exactly what he craves for.

Is this what his mom meant when she said 'the way to a man's heart is through his stamach'? Because he feels like Jin is a perfect husband material and it makes Jungkook want to hide him from other people.

"What do I have to bribe you to make me this coffee everyday, my personal assistant? It's simply perfect."

Jin chuckles when he heard the astonishment lace with Jungkook's voice. He feels like he's accomplished a trophy just hearing from him.

"Just stop being a Jerk then I'll make them for you everyday."

Jungkook tsked when his Jinnie took it as a chance to call him 'jerk' again. Bad Jinnie.

"Excuse this jerk then, Mr. perfect. I didn't say you could call me a jerk Jinnie. Such an opportunist, you'd make a great businessman. Thanks for the comments anyway."

Jungkook playfully scoffed at Jin and both just burst out laughing together.

Jin only stopped when he saw how Jungkook looking at him like he's his entire world. But Jin won't let that fool him again.

He was hurt in the past because of this reason too. Jungkook would look at him so fondly and spoiled him rotten only to break his heart later with so much hatred.

It didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook how Jin looks sad suddenly. And he knows that it must be his action in the past that cause this reaction out of Jin again.

Jin cleared his throat to bring himself back to reality and just carried his mug to the living room and enjoying the view, instead of drowning in the past again and again.

Jungkook too goes to his office with coffee mug in his hand without uttering anything.
.........

Jin stands in front of the big glass wall, looking out at the Seoul city view right before sunset.

It's calm and serene. It soothes his mind and helps him settle with what's happening in his life right now.

His moment was interrupted when he felt a cold metallic thing on his neck.

Jungkook is putting a necklace on him and Jin is stunned by the action.

"What are you doing Jungkook-ssi?"

"A birthday gift. Wear it and don't take it off Jinnie."

Jungkook went out to buy it when Jin was busy unpacking his stuff.

He left a lingering kiss on Jin's neck only to wrapped his arms around Jin's slender waist and rest his chin on Jin's broad shoulder.

Jin's body is tensed with Jungkook's tender action. His body craves for it more that he could imagine and Jin's ashamed of himself.

Jungkook feels Jin tensed in his embrace so he tighten his hold. He's afraid that Jin might slip through him again.

He brings Jin closer to feels the warmth Jin's body provides him. It feels endearing and Jungkook is craving for more, much more.

"Let me go Jungkook-ssi."

"Let's stay like this for a while Jinnie please."

Jungkook said pleading; it feels so good having Jin inside his embrace. His body fits perfectly inside his arms like he's born to be his and his only.

Jungkook has never regretted his actions until now. If only he wasn't a jerk, he'd have Jin all to himself. He'd wake up to Jin inside his embrace every morning.

There's so much more to it if only he acted rational back then.

Jin just let Jungkook hugs him tightly like that. It feels completed and Jin is afraid of himself yet again. When it comes to Jungkook, he's always been a fool and he doesn't want that. It's pathetic and Jin hates himself for it.

It all crumbled into pieces when Jin's phone rings and it's Jisoo who is calling him.

"Hi babe!!"

Jin detached himself from Jungkook and walk to his bedroom to talk with his girlfriend, leaving Jungkook rooted in spot looking at Jin's figure walking out on him, Again.
*********

A/N:

I know these 2 chapters are boring, but please bare with me folks. It's a plot line. 
Thanks you for always appreciating my works, guys. It means a lot to me.

Tills the next update💜