Cornered

Soomi, the she devil, will never let this perfect opportunity slips from her clutch.

Everyone is being emphatic with their small bean right now. They know what Soomi has in her mischievous mind but won't stop her from whatever her plan is. Well, they want Jungkook and Jin to reunite too.

And Jungkook too doesn't disappoint his mom this time and helps with whatever plan his mom has in mind. Jin used to be the Moon and revolve around him the Earth, and he will keep it that way.

Like a saying goes 'Like mom, Like son'!!!

Jin looks pleadingly at his parents but got betrayed greatly when his parents turned their head from him and sip their aromatic tea, ignoring the lip-quivering-hamster who is being cornered by the scary hawk

He take a big gulp of his tea too to moisten his dry throat and answer his aunt's question defeatedly

"Yes aunty, the proposal is being reviewed by the executives since last 2 months and I think it won't take that long for them to approve it"

"Then come and work at our company to kill your time Jinnie"

Jungkook dropped his card and it sound like a capital punishment for Jin at the moment. He's being cornered by the the wickest duo of the century

"I have no personal assistant at the moment because chairman Jeon is so busy with his wife that he drops everything off to go to another honeymoon soon"

He said while sending a wink at his mom's direction. The Duo is at it again after so many years of arguing like Tom and Jerry. Soomi is so proud of her son that she could cry

Jungkook won't let his Jinnie slips through his finger. His ego is too big to allow Jin to abandon him like he's some random stranger, or that's what Jungkook thought at the moment

It's Jungkook's dad who is stunned this time. Not only his wife but his son is helping with the plan as well.

"Poor you small bean, I'm sorry for my wife and son's wicked acts"

He could only utter those worlds internally or his wife won't let him live

"Be his personal assistance small bean, help your Jungkook hyung works for the next project, it's a big one. With you by his side, I won't have to worry about anything"

It's Jinhyungs turn to convince Jin. His wife and son are allies telepathically so if he doesn't help, he'll be the next target for sure.

"But uncle, I don't think I'm capable enough to help him handle that big project"

"Liar!!"

Jin's inner voice shout at him for being a coward to face his only nightmare. Jin trusts himself that he has the capacity to handle the work, he just doesn't want to meet his big bully everyday at work

"Liar, I know you have all the knowledge to ace it; you just don't want this old lady to relax and have a nice vacation"

Jisoo is smiling amusingly with observing the scene unfolded in front of her while other people scoffed at her act.

"Oh poor Jinnie, how could he rejects her when she's guilt tripping him like that"

She looks at her poor baby and giggles softly at Jin's constipated expression and Jin pouts at her for being a meanie, laughing at his miserable life.

Jungkook's patience is so thin that he afraid it'd snapped anytime soon. Jin hasn't paid any attention to him and he's craving for that more than anything. He wants that honey doe eyes to look at him, to give him attention like he did in the past.

When Jin is in his dilemma and said nothing, Jungkook just wants to get up from his seat and shakes Jin so hard that he would come back to his sense.

"What do you think Jinnie? Or is it because our company is so small that it's not suitable enough for you to grace us your mighty presence?"

He can't help but being sarcastic. What's so hard being his personal assistant ( A/N: Can I say sth? Well Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you're such an asshole and insufferable Jerk of the century)
**********
A/N:
Another update in case I'm going deep into the forest for a while.

I made some adjustment in this chapter with the Moon and Earth part. First, it's during their Busan Muster and then Jin released his self-produced the 'Moon' track. Yay!!! I'm more than excited rn!!

Enjoy Folks!!!
Till the next update💜