Love Maze Pt.2

"Jimin-ah..."

Jin can't place his hand on why Jimin chose to do what he did. He's a walking evidence how one-sided love could destroy a person.

"Please Jinnie."

He cries harder. He's contented with being just Taehyung's friend; it's better than confess and leave with nothing. Or worse, Taehyung might hate him.

Jin hugs Jimin tighter to comfort him. There's nothing he could do. Both of them are lost in this love maze.

What they didn't know is not only both of them, many left suffering because they too lose in this maze and can't find a way out.

"Wanna go to meet Jisoo with me, lil' baby?"

After Jimin calm down to hiccup occasionally, Jin asked him, trying to lift his mood. Jimin feels endearing when Jin called him that. His friend never fail to put smile in his face.

"Go alone; You want me to be your 3rd wheel?"

Jimin scoffed at him playfully with his tear strained face and swollen eyes.

"Or I'll meet Jisoo later and we can have some fun at your apartment, what do you think?"

Jin said wriggling his eyebrows at Jimin and wink at him playfully.

"Excuse me. I'm not gonna go straight home. Look at this face Mister, I have a date tonight."

They made themselves look presentable again after a crying fit only to burst out laughing at their stupidity later.

They heard a soft knock and there stood Kim Taehyung in a whole with a boxy smile on his face.

Jimin was once again finding himself falling for the male but Jin pinched his back to bring Jimin some senses to his head.

"Did I interrupt you guys?"

"Yes!!" "That's okay."

Jin face-palmed himself at Jimin. Taehyung was confused by the duo's answers but he invited himself inside Jimin's office and utter the next sentence that got Jimin's heart crumbled into millions pieces.

"Soekjin, do you want to have dinner with me?"

Taehyung asked with hope in his teddy bear eyes and Jin looks at Jimin apologetically only to reposed back to Taehyung in a stern tone.

"Maybe when the time permits but I have to reject you for now Taehyung-ssi."

"Just call me Taehyung."

"I have a date with my girlfriend, Taehyung."

Taehyung was caught off guard a bit but he felt nothing else. Just a girlfriend, that's what he thought.

"Oh that's okay. Let do that next time then."

He said with a cheerful tone and Jin wants to punch that face so hard that he couldn't smile for weeks for making his Jiminie cried.

"Asshole, no wonder he's a friend with that bunny."

"Jiminie, I'm going. Taehyung, see ya later."

He went to hug Jimin and walked out of the door, ignoring Taehyung 'bye bye' gesture.

The male wasn't a bit offend with Jin; he thought not everyone is as adorable as his chimchim.

"Chimchim, let's sleepover at my place tonight. What should we eat? Beef tartar last time tastes good as well. Should we order that again?"

Taehyung is in his bubbly mode, thinking of what to watch and eat with his Chimchim like they normally do during weekends.

But Jimin can't bring himself to do that, not when Taehyung has his affections save for someone else.

"I can't, Taehyung."

Jimin said with a small smile. That's all he could bring himself to do with his bleeding heart.

But Taehyung feels a pang in his heart when Jimin call him his name and not 'Taetae'.

"Why? You have to work overtime again? I can ask Jungkook to spare you sometimes."

Their weekend routine is what keep him alive, he has to know specific reason whether it's worth canceling their time together or not.

"I have a date."

"With who?"

Taehyung can't help but feels hurt when Jimin choose date over their weekend routine because not once has Jimin cancelled it no matter how busy he was.

A soft knock interrupts them with Taemin smiles at Jimin and handed him a beautiful bouquet.

"Should we go now?"

Taemin bows politely at Taehyung and grab Jimin's soft hand to intertwin their fingers.

Taehyung has never had feel this urge before but now, he feels like he wants to punch that bastard who inserted himself between Jimin and him.

"Yes.... see you later Taehyung."

Jimin smiles small at him and follow Taemin out of his office. He hugs the bouquet to his chest and muttering a 'thank you' to his date.

In Taehyung's eyes, the sight before him looks suffocating. He clenched his fist hard, refrained himself from dragging Jimin to his penthouse instead.

He doesn't know what to do with this new sensation inside his heart. It makes him want to go feral, yelling at Jimin for choosing dating instead of cuddling with him at his place.
*********
A/N:
Let welcome another idiot on board folks!!!

Enjoys💜
Tills the next update!!

It's a double updates, a birthday gift from me. April 20th was my birthday, that's why I was MIA because I had so much fun celebrating with my family and friends.

I received lots of love and gifts from them, that's why I want to share a small potion to you guys as well.