Defeated

Everyone turned to the doorframe after hearing Jin's mom called for the girl looking all shy and pretty.

Soomi could feel her heart stops beating for a moment. Her instinct tells her that the Jisoo girl will be the obstacle to her plan of having Jin as her son in law

Jisoo walked to Jin's side and shyly bow to the elders

"I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. Seokjin's girlfriend"

That granted gasp from everyone in the room except Jin's parents. They keep looking at Jin and Jisoo with dumbfounded expression. They thought that Jin coming back to Korea is a good news for them.

But what's this shock news!!!!

Jin feels intense gaze on his back and when he turned back to look at the source of it, he was greeted with the dark gaze of Jungkook. He feels a pang in his heart. Both keep the eyes contact. One is filled with anger, resentment, and need to have the other inside his embrace once again while the other's filed with nothing. It's so blank that it scares Jungkook.

It doesn't go unnoticed by others. They could feel it, the tension, it's back.

"Oh son, come in. when did you arrive?"

Jungkook's dad tried to lighten the awkward moment. He too feels like his heart is going to burst out with the information. He knows how much his son loves his Jinnie even he would never admit it out loud. Just look at the saddened yet full of resentment expression of his son, he knows how broken his son is already.

He isn't a chairman with no reason. He knows how his son operates the company with that stoic deadass expression. He's just an empty shell CEO who makes his professional life perfect to distract himself from the miserable private life.

"Just now dad" Jungkook said that while his eyes is focusing on the kid who has his whole attention whenever he goes and whatever he does.

Noting changes, in the past he would let Jin followed him anywhere he wanted and would look for the small figure when he's out of his sight and right now, he'd kill to have Jin's attention to himself again.

He's craving for Jin's attention and affection, for his touch, and his smile and of course he wants to be the very reason behind that  smile as well.

"Jungkook meets Jisoo, Jin's girlfriend"

Jungkook's dad said with his voice laced with teasing.

Well even though he knows how miserable his son's life is, still, he can't pass this chance to tease the hell out of him. What else could he do when his son is an idiot. He wonders who Jungkook takes after (A/N: he took after you Mr. Jeon lol)

"We already met at the garage uncle Jinhyung"

Jin said with a small smile gracing his ethereal face and grab Jisoo's hand tightly.

The elders cooed at him like when he was young, they'd coo at literally anything he did. He was that precious to them and still is.

When all of this happened, Soomi just stood there looking at the scene in front of her and cry internally. Her perfect son-in-law is now someone else's boyfriend. This is all because her idiotic of a son.

"Is it too late now to kill Jeon Jungkook?"

Her mischievous mind is operating at full capacity right now. She wanna dig into everything and do whatever it takes to have Jin as her son-in-law or better, her son, of course after disown her Kookie. If her son is incapable of keeping Jin inside his embrace then it's her turn now to put everything into their places.

"If I let this continue, that Jisoo will snatch my Jinnie away for sure. Who wouldn't want him. My lil' bean is such a precious gem."

Her thought was interrupted when Jinhyung whispered into her ear

"Stop whatever you're thinking about, honey"

His wife is something else and that's why he loves her but sometimes he's scared of her plan as well. How could someone as innocent as her could think of something so mischievous and wicked like that. It gives him goosebumps anytime she has this smile on her small face.

"Like I'd listen to you"

Soomi scoffed without looking at her husband and she smiles like the cat in 'Alice in Wonderland', full of mischievous and oh so cunning smile. She won't let anything come before her plan.

She's not that easy to be defeated. She has planned this since the kids were young. How could she let it go now. That's so not Soomi.
**********
A/N
Haha I love Soomi character so much.

Please be careful with Corona Virus outbreak.
Take care of yourself and your beloved ones folks.

Till next update folks!!!!
Enjoy.