Ignorant

Jungkook continues his last 2 years of bachelor's degree at UK after winning the prize with his business model at the age of 19. Both Jungkook and Jin have becomes a complete stranger to one another. They literally disappear from each other's lives.

Jin started dating at the age of 15 years old. He went around dating any girls who dares to ask him out. He's basically the heart breaker at the age of 17 years old.
.........

Everything comes crashing down when Grandma Jeon's health declines and her last wish was to have Jungkook married Jin before she leaves them forever. She can't stand knowing that both of them haven't talked to each other since the incident.

She forced them to married and both's parents complied without asking for their sons' consent, wanting to grant their beloved elder what she wants before she parts away from them forever.

Jungkook and Jin got married with the most depressed atmosphere. Jin at the age of 20 and Jungkook 24 years old. They didn't interact with each other if it's not necessary. Right after they got married, Jin went back to UK to continues his Bachelor's Degree while Jungkook was appointed as CEO after working in his father's company for a year

Grandma Jeon passed away after they got married not long ago. Her wish to see them reconcile wasn't granted. The tension is so thick and anyone could feel it

Jin sent Divorce Agreement immediately to Jungkook after Grandma Jeon's funeral finished. He wants nothing to do with Jeon's property as he clearly stated in the agreement with his signature. Everything is spiral out of their parents' control. Both Jungkook's and Jin's parents still have no clue regarding the cold actions both act when facing one another.

Jimin and Namjoon, the only 2 people who know what led to this suffocated state, couldn't do anything besides praying for them to figure themselves out and put an end to all these nonsenses. They feel suffocated knowing the root of problem so well but they couldn't say it out loud afraid that problem will get worse

When they asked them, Jungkook and Jin would just answer it with 'Nothing is wrong; you're overthinking' every damn times. They know that their sons have changed, messing around and dating people; breaking hearts. Big sinners!! But there's nothing they could do.
.........

"Son, when are you coming back home"

Jin's mom asked her son through Skype after their longing conversation; she wonders when is he coming back since he's finished his Master's Degree last year.

Even though they've just come back from visiting him but they want him to come back to his home, surrounded by people who love and care of him rather than living alone at the foreign land

"It's lovely here mom. People and my colleagues are lovely and understanding. I don't want to go back yet"

Jin answered with small smile on his face. He misses his elders but he doesn't want to go back to Korean when he knows that his parents will force him to work for Jeon Empire.

He'll do anything to avoid him. As long as he could stay away from Jungkook, he knows that he'd survive another day without any problems.

Jin knows very well that it's not good running away from his heart, but if his heart suffocates him every times he meets Jungkook like that, it's better to stay away.

"The Jeons miss you a lot Jinnie"

Jin's dad told him with the thin lip smile. He doesn't want to see his close friends looking heart broken every times they talk about their sons. He wants his beloveds to be happy and live their lives with  no regret

"Not all the Jeons miss me, at least I know this Jeon who hates me so much dad"

Jin thought without voicing his resentment out

"Don't you miss Grandma Jeon? Her anniversary is in next 2 months Jin-ah"

His mom tries to convince him again with teary eyes. Everything feels suffocated these past years. She can't stand this atmosphere anymore. She knows she has to do something. If not, her stubborn son won't budge at all.
*********
A/N:
Regarding their ages and the year they finish their degrees, here it goes:
I follow my life's timeline, well half of it tho. I graduate High School at the age of 17 years old and my Bachelor's degree at 21 yrs old.
Don't mind me regarding this matter please.
I promise it's getting better soon lol

I purple you, Folks💜