Vulnerable

Since that incident, Jungkook has been avoiding Jin with passion, being busy for whatever reasons he could think of at the moment. Be it dinner with his family or friend's birthday party, as soon as he knows that Jin will be there as well, Jungkook will come up with creative excuses so he won't be caught trying to avoid the so-called annoying thing.

And Jin notices that, his Kookie hyung has been avoiding him, he missed him badly but the older won't hang out with him anymore. Even when he chats to him, it'd take hours or days for his hyung to reply him back with one word. He wishes he knows what did he do wrong that caused his hyung to ignore him like that. The normally hyper kid has been low-key upset and Namjoon wants to knock some sense into Jungkook when he witness how his lil' bean looks so heart broken at such a young age and person behind that is none other than Jeon Fucking Jungkook, his cousin.

"Oh my lil' bean, poor you.. what should I do ugh...it's damn frustrated"

Namjoon goes straight to gym to take out his frustration or else, he would 'accidentally' kill Jungkook.
..........

"Should I stay overnight at his house so I could wait for him and talk, Jimin-hah?"

Jin asked his bestie since he doesn't know what to do anymore; he feels suffocated and Jimin pities his friend so much he wants to burn Jungkook's house down to ash

"Have you asked him why he ignores you, Jinnie?" Jimin said while patting Jin's head on his lap

"I asked him but it took 7 hrs for him to reply 'nonsense' Jiminie"

Jin is sobbing hard right now. He clenches his heart and hits it repeatedly because he heart tugged badly thinking his Kookie hyung hates him or annoyed of him like what he's been saying since they were young.

"Am I annoying Jimin-hah? He's always said that I'm the most annoying thing in the world"

Jin can't help but get hurt every time his hyung said that to him

"No Jinnie no, you're not what he said at all. You're affectionate; you're caring; you're always there for people you love. So don't think like that, you know how much you mean to me right!?" Jimin leans down to hug Jin tightly, offering him the comfort he needs at the moment of weakness.

"Go to his house and talk Jinnie, wait until he comes back home. You've been in low spirit for 6 months already. It's not good for you physically or mentally"

Jimin rests his chin on Jin's forearm and started to talk again

"I'll try Jiminie but it hurt so much" Jin whispered back feeling pathetic.

"Jinnie, do you love Jungkook hyung?"

'BOOM'

There it is. Jimin finally dropped a big bomb on Jin and Jin knows it's useless to lie right now

"Yes" Jin said almost in inaudible voice and if Jimin isn't laying his head on Jin's forearm, he wouldn't hear the most insecured confession

"Since when Jin-hah?" Jimin's anger toward Jungkook intensified 10 folds

"I don't know; I grow up with this feeling since I could remember" 

"Tell him lil' bean, you can't bottle it up like that. It's not healthy. It'll eat you up alive"

Jimin wish he could help Jin like how Jin helped him through hard time and live a brand new life but there's noting he could do and Jimin feels so useless. Jin didn't say anything. He's afraid of getting rejected and ruin the little bond between them. They stay in that position until Jin falls asleep with tear-damped cheeks