Contented

Jin is looking for ingredients inside the fridge to feed his whining tummy. He feels like he's dying soon. He needs to cook something fast or else he will die and become a hunting ghost in this kitchen.

"Just order take out foods Jinnie. You look like you will collapse soon."

Jungkook said while looking amusingly at Jin who keeps carrying ingredients from the fridge. Judging from the amount he's taking out right now, Jin could feed a whole army troop.

Jin sent a deathly glare at Jungkook and just ignores him later to cook his meal.

With his skilled knife movement and the quick preparation, Jungkook got entranced by Jin's composure.

He looks so sexy bending and twisting his hip to walk from one place to another and manage the whole kitchen like he owns it.

"If you're going to stand there and judge me, please come and help me cut veggies instead."

Jin could feels intense gaze on his back with Jungkook observing his movements with hawk eyes, making him uncomfortable and stiff.

"Okay, let me show you my skill then."

Jungkook smugly said while handling veggies and cut them into shape, making it easier for Jin to cook them.

He doesn't cook that often but he used to live alone abroad too so he has no problem cooking by himself.

"You know I'm going to cook bean paste stew? You cut them so pretty and neat."

Jin's awed by Jungkook for the very first time and Jungkook almost screams a big yes with Jin's compliment.

"I remember you like eating bean paste stew Jinnie, especially when you're starving."

Jin feels his stomach made a flip but he just ignored Jungkook's comment and continues his cooking.

Jungkook noticed how perfectly they move within the kitchen's space. They compliment each other's move and it feels so domestic.

Not long after, the heavenly aromatic foods are placed on the island and Both heard clearly the whining sound Jungkook's stomach made.

"Stop laughing Jinnie. I'm offended. Bad Jinnie, he's having a good time mocking other people's miserable life."

Jungkook is really offended by Jin who is laughing his ass off at the moment.

Jin clear his throat to compose himself but the grin on his face is obvious that he's struggling.

"I can't help. The foods look mouthwatering and so aromatic."

Jungkook said while his chopsticks move to take food and literally shoved it into his mouth.

"Be careful, it's still hot Jungkook."

Jin told him with worry tone but Jungkook just can't stop himself when the foods taste so good like this.

"Ugh...they taste so good Jinnie. Please cook them often for us often."

Jin just nodded at the statement and eat before Jungkook, the starving hyena finishes the foods by himself.

Foods just disappeared like that and both are busy bringing empty dishes to wash before put them into dishwashing machine.

"Want some coffee?"

Jin asked Jungkook when he was preparing a coffee from himself. Jungkook will never say 'no' to coffee tho especially from Jin himself.

"Yes please."

Shock is an understatement for Jungkook. He noticed that Jin doesn't make coffee like other people. He doesn't use machine; he brews it by hands like a professional barista does with fancy looking coffee maker equipment.

Jin looks so hot doing that.

"You know how to brew coffee, Jinnie?"

"Yeah I used to work as a barista at a coffee shop in London as a part time job."

Jin stated fondly, remember the old day when he got to make coffee and bake cookies. Life was calm and peaceful for a young man like him.

"What makes you work as a barista when your parents have all the money to support you?"

Jungkook can't put his mind on how Jin had to work when his family could provide him anything he needs.

Jin was stunned by the question. How could he answer that when the reason behind it was because Jungkook likes to drink coffee and he just wants to learn how to do it professionally.

"I just want to experience new thing and get rid of the stresses on my mind back then."

Jungkook didn't say anything more after that because Jin handed him a mug filled with heavenly aromatic coffee.
*********

A/N:

I almost forgot to upload these chapters lol. It'd be a mess later on if I left them out. Thanks god!!!!

Enjoy folks,
Tills next update💜