What Kind of Hell Are These Rules Pt.2

"I could just stay overnight at my friend's place if you just don't want someone to interrupt your sleep."

Jungkook's heart makes a flip at the remark in a bad way. No fucking way in hell would he let his Jinnie stays at someone's place overnight.

"Dream on. Aunty and uncle asked me to take care of you. So you have to listen to me kid or I'm gonna tell your parents regarding your misbehaviors."

"I'm not a kid, you jerk"

Jin said the last part in a whisper tone but unfortunately,..

"Did you just cursed at me Jinnie?"

Jungkook asked dumbfounded. Who's this kid in front of him? His sweet Jinnie has never said bad word, not even once.

What he didn't know is that his Jinnie has always been a naughty one. He even talked about how to bury a body with Jimin. If Namjoon or Jungkook hear about this, they would have heart attack for real.

"You're giving off a vibe of big Jerk right now. What else you want me say, Control freak!!!!"

"Who said you could talk back to your elder in this manner Jinnie?"

"Don't talk to me like I'm a kid. I'm an adult now; I have my life under my control. Like hell I would listen to you."

Jin tried to stand up and go to kitchen to feed his rumbling tummy but the devil won't let him

"You're under my protection, so whatever this jerk said, it's a rule. You Have To Obey Them"

"Then at least make them reasonable."

Jin yelled and glare at Jungkook when he was forced to sit back down on the couch.

"Then just sit here forever; these are the most reasonable I could think of. So if you couldn't accept them then let's just sit here all day."

"Is that a threat?"

Jin is challenging Jungkook's patient and it's not settle well on the bully bunny.

"Let's see then whether it's a threat or not"

"Can't you talk like adults would do. How old are you again? Three? I'm hungry and you're being the biggest jerk right now"

Jin is on the verge of throwing tantrum for real this time. He's hungry; he was woken up by his parents to help mobilized stuff to Jungkook's penthouse since dawn.

Being sleepy and hungry at the same time doesn't go well with Jin.

Jungkook smiles fondly at the baby hamster who looks like he could cry any moment if his tummy stay empty for too long.

"Oh my baby hamster is hungry hmm. Is that why you're throwing tantrum hmm?"

And Jin wants to slap the hell out of Jungkook.
Jin wants to cry out his frustration too.

"That's it; I'm moving out"

"I'll call aunt Mina then, to inform her that her baby hamster is having an attitude."

Jungkook is being childish and he knows that. But he can't let Jin moves out. Their bickering and skin contact with Jin are everything he needs in his dull life right now.

Just first day of his Jinnie moving in, his life has already had some color to its blank state. He wouldn't let anything take this away from him.

"Oh god!!!! You're unbelievable."

Jin almost stomp his foot but refrain from doing so because it'd appear childish.

"Let's compromise then, just tell me when you have to hang out past 9 pm on Weekends"

Jungkook said that with a smug and Jin has never felt like punching someone this much.

"You're the most insufferable person I've ever met. Do you know that, Jerk?"

"This jerk heard you loud and clear Jinnie"

Jin feels like his live has been shortened by 10 years just to settle down on these rules set by the bully himself.

"Now let seal off the rules with promise, Pinky Promise!!"

Jungkook presents his pinky finger in front of Jin and Jin looks at him like he has 3 heads.

"Childish much?"

Jin let out a giggle and the cute sound almost made Jungkook had a heart attack. His heart is contented, at least for now.

"Said the kid who is 4 years younger than me."

And that's how Jin tied himself to the 'nonsense' rules with pinky promise.
*********
A/N:

Jin as Jungkook's personal assistant will start soon my folks.

Enjoys💜!!!