Spoiled Jinnie

"Happy Birthday to you"
.........
"Happy Birthday to our dear Seokjinnie"

They were having dinner when they heard a birthday song echoed through out the mansion

And the birthday boy, Jinnie of course, was so surprised that he dashed to the voice, want to see his beloved Joonie hyung. He missed him so much

"Hyungie~~"

Namjoon immediately put the cake down to catch his lil' bean, who jumped on him like a hyper hammer he is.

"Oh when did my lil' bean grow this heavy hmm"

He said with a fond smile hugging Jin tightly while another hand caressing his back. Oh how Namjoon misses his lil' bean. 4 years was such a long period for him, being way from Jin. They used to be 'The Golden Trio' back when thing wasn't spiral out of control yet.

They hugged for minutes and only lean back when they heard a sound of clear throat from this specific dumb bunny

"Oh hi there Jungkook, how has you been?"

Such a sarcastic question, Jungkook might say. They just have a short video call during their meeting.

"Not so fine Joon hyung"

He said while his eyes fall on the hand on the back of his Jinnie's waist.

Before Namjoon could tease Jungkook more with his action, Jin suddenly bounds up and down like a kid who was fed too much sweet

"Hyungie~ Hyungie~ I have someone to introduce to you"

"Who is that Jinnie"

He said with fond smile looking at the too-much-sugar-fed hamster

"But... before you do that, please give some attention to the cake I brought, lil' bean"

Namjoon chuckles lightly when he sees the difference between Jungkook and Jin at the moment.

One is sending glare at him like he's committed some severe crime while the other is so exciting like a kid who got his first teddy bear

"Aww Joon-ah, when have you arrived here?"

Taeyeon asked her son, surprised to se his son this early. She chuckled lightly at both Jinnie and her son. Everyone has always mistaken them as siblings. It doesn't help when they have the same surname.

The elders are glad to witness the heart-warming scene again after many years of being away from each other.

"Just now mom, but this hamster doesn't let me walk to the dining room first before he jumped on me, my spine almost break."

Jin complied to his Joonie hyung and made a quick wish, blow his birthday cake and wink at his hyung playfully

DAMN!! Jin doesn't know that he could get Namjoon physically killed with his action.

"Hyungie, let's go. Hurry up hurry up!!!"

Jin is so high that Namjoon groan with his dongsaeng's too-much-enthusiasm in the evening, but his action still brought out a fond smile from him anyway

"Be nice to this person I'm going to introduce to you okay hyungie? This person is vey important for me, this big"

He said while dragging his hyung to dining table and talk non-stop while making childish gestures, completely ignored Jungkook who is resenting of everything.

How could his Jinnie still acts like kid around Namjoon but acts like a complete cool hearted person with him. He let out a big sigh and follow them

It's a wonder how Jin always talk like he's kid whenever he's with his Joonie hyung. Namjoon spoils him rotten since he was young. If his parents rejected his proposal to get to eat as many sweet as he wanted, he'd turn to his Joonie hyung immediately; his hyungie would find and give him anything he wants. As Taeyeon has always asked Namjoon to look after his dongsaengs and give them what they desire.

"Oh really? This someone is special that much? Should I give this person advice on how to avoid being your victim and tips on how to 'not giving anything Jinnie wants 101'?"

Jin turned his head to his hyung and scowl while pouting at him for being mean

"Just keep all the tips to yourself because it's always been you who spoils me"

And Jin has the audacity to wink at his hyung who always caters to his need

"Well not only me, there's this someone who spoils you so much that your younger self became a brat whenever you're with that person"

Jungkook coughed hard with Namjoon's shading. Both are well aware who Namjoon's talking about yet Jin just scoffed and continue dragging his hyungie to meet his Jisoo.

"Him? spoil me rotten? He was a big bully!!"

Jin internally curse Jungkook, the big bully bunny

"Namjonn hyung!!"

Jisoo suddenly stands up when she saw her boyfriend dragging a tall guy into dinning room
*********

A/N:

This chapter is a bit longer than the previous ones as it's our sunshine's day.
#happyhoseoksday

Enjoy folks!!!
Till the next updat💜