Jinmin

Jin plans to visit his Jiminie after his first day at work. What he didn't expect was Jimin working as Jungkook's head secretary.

Jimin visited Jin at England from time to time but he's never mentioned him working with Jungkook as he knows it was a sensitive topic for his Jinnie.

"Jinnie!!" "Jiminie!!"

They screamed like they're still in high school. With high pitch shout and they just crushed their bodies in a bond-crushing hug.

"When did you arrived Seoul, Jinnie? Why didn't you tell me?"

Jimin asked Jin with his high pitched voice and Jin misses it so much.

"Few days ago. I was going to surprise you later. Didn't know you work here Jiminie."

Jin said while looking at Jimin fondly. Jimin engulfs Jin in a tight hug again. He misses his hamster so much.

"I've been working here for 2 years already Jinnie. Why are you here anyway? Looking for Joon hyung?"

Jimin asked casually as Jin always asked him about how clumsy Joon hyung has become or has he destroy anything beside his stuff.

"Err... I come to work here Jiminie."

"What??????? Did I hear it correctly?"

"The elders asked me to work here, as they said 'getting new experiences'."

Jin said with gesture of quotation.

"New experience? For a general manager like you? Can't they find a bette reason?"

Jimin is laughing so hard that he struggle to breath properly.

"They have a better reason, telling me to kill time here an wait until my previous company open a branch here."

Jin and Jimin rolled their eyes at the absurdity. Do they have to make it that obvious?

"Then let's hang out after work and sleep over at my place. What do you think Jinnie?"

Jimin wriggle his eyebrows, making Jin chuckles at his friend's childishness. He misses this creature so much it hurts.

"I'm afraid not Mr. head secretary. Jinnie and I, we have many things to catch up."

Jin didn't have a chance to agree with Jimin when the villain shows up at the wrong timing.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon. but what you meant by 'catch up'? Jinnie comes here to work not to catch up with you Mr. CEO Jeon."

Jimin's sassiness is what Jin loves about him the most but Jin awkwardly chuckled at Jimin. He hasn't told Jimin yet and he doesn't know how too.

"My dear head secretary, I think you're not aware that Jinnie is going to be my personal assistant."

Jungkook proudly stated like a kid who just win an argument.

"Childish!!!"

Jin scolded him internally.

"Wait wait wait!!!!!Let me digest it a bit. Jinnie comes with me for a bit."

Jimin didn't wait for Jungkook to say anything and just dragged Jin with him and ignore the villain who is cursing behind them.

Jungkook just stormed to his office to cool down his boiling blood. Jimin has always take Jin's attention all to himself since they were young and still do so.

"Jinnie, you'll be his PA?"

Jimin just can't wrap his head around this matter. Isn't his Jinnie resent Jungkook? How comes it escalates to Jin as Jungkook's PA?

"I don't want to but I was guilt tricked by my parents and his."

Jin is almost crying and Jimin pitied his lil' hamster. He knows how wicked and cunning aunt Soomi can be. That woman is just scary.

"It's okay I'm here too. I'm Jungkook's head secretary, Jinnie. If he mistreats you, come to me."

"What will you do, Jiminie? Punch him?"

Jin playfully asked Jimin. His friend look so determined it's funny.

"Of course not. I'll go find Joon hyung and tell him to teach Jungkook some lessons."

And both just burst out laughing at Jimin's silly remark.

They went back to the office, holding hands like a lovebirds and Jungkook just wants to get Jin rid of Jimin.

"How dare that midget getting all lovey dovey with my Jinnie. Shameless midget. Should I recruit new head secretary?"

Jungkook wants to scratch Jimin's smiling face.

What surprise Jin the most is how comes his desk is inside the CEO's office? What the hell!!

Isn't staying in the same house suffocated enough? Does he have to see that bunny face on daily base?
*********
A/N:

I'm afraid to say this but Yeah Jinnie, you'll have to see that face everyday.

Enjoys folks💜