Unfair

"Oh don't stand here anymore. Let's have dinner. Shell we. I have prepare a lot of Lil' bean's favorite dishes."

Soomi once again, being the great host she is, guided them to the dinning table, well not before pinching her poor son

"Mom!!" Jungkook whispering yelled at his mom.

"Is everything okay?"

Mina asked when she heard the commotion behind her. She doesn't have to ask to know that Soomi did something on the poor boy.

"Just some dumb and dense bunny. Don't bother. Everything is PERFECTLY fine"

There there, whenever she said it with that voice and intonation, something is far from okay.

"Don't do anything weird Soomi-ah. Jinnie has just come back"

Mina is also scared of her friend sometime. She just has this mischievous way of being and it concerns her how Soomi is so calm with Jin having girlfriend.

Jungkook walked along with his elders but his eyes are on the tone figure in front of him. How perfect it is if he were to engulf Jin in his embrace.

"What the heck are you thinking about Jeon Jungkook. You hate this kid since he was young"

(A/N: Well the poor Kookie here just internally face palmed himself. Me too face palmed myself lol)

Jin didn't even spare him a glance from living room to dinning table. He gives all his attention to his Jisoo. Both are giggling at something Jungkook doesn't know and it irritated the hell out of him.

Oh how he miss Jin's giggle, the sound that he could listen his whole life and it wouldn't be enough. He never get tired of listening to it. But he hates it from the bottom of his gut when the reason or specifically, the person behind it isn't him.

With that thought, Jungkook clench his jaw so hard that his teeth created this noise and of course Soomi notices it and chided him in her mind.

"Serves you right, idiot!!!!!"

Only when they settled down at the table that Jin knows who's missing.

"Aunt Taeyeon, where's Joonie hyung"

Jin asked with exciting laced in this voice. Oh how he miss Joonie hyung so much and he smiles with the thought of his clumsy hyung.

Everyone besides Jin noticed the fuming Jungkook who clenched his fist tightly when Jin call Namjoon 'Joonie hyung'

"You still call him Joonie Hyung? and me 'Jungkook-ssi'? What illogical reason is it? You're damn unfair Jinnie"

"He's on the way here small bean. He's literally flight back from New York as soon as he heard you're back"

Taeyeon said with amused smile. Her son loved his lil' bean so much that he asked Taeyeon to adopt Jin as her own. Kids!!! She shakes her head with the thought. Thing was so beautiful and harmony between them when they were young.

"I miss him too aunty" He smile again and it's a big one at that and Jungkook wants to kill his cousin right now

"You didn't miss me lil' bean? Oh poor me."

Soomi dramatically said that when she saw her son is Jeonlous over Namjoom and might plan to murder the poor soul when he's not even here...yet.

"Oh who said I don't miss my aunt Soomi. I miss you whole lots more than Joonie hyung"

Jin playfully run to Soomi and engulf her into another hug. He loves the woman so much. She's like another mother figure to him. Her baking skill saves him many times in UK.

"Oh I miss you too my lil' bean. Please don't leave this poor lady again. I'm so lonely without you"

Again with her drama, Taeyeon and Mina just let her do whatever she wants. She calls her son 'brat', but she's a spoiled one if you ask Mina and Taeyeon.

Jin retracted from the bone crushing hug and feel grateful that his elders still adore him when he went MIA for 4 years.

"Enough with the hug now, let's eat. I'm starving"

Jiho said with chuckle when he witnessed the blissful (well almost) atmosphere. But he's craving for food to fill his poor tummy. His wife's cooking is always the best. He's been eating it for more than 20 years but it's never enough.
*********
A/N:
Soomi to the rescue in the next chapter!!
Her children are dense idiots so she has to do everything by herself with her trusted allies of course!!!!
Enjoy folks!!!

Till the next update💜