C H A P T E R 10

...

Sitting on his black beanbag, BEN didn't need to pay too much focus on the game he was playing to beat Jeff. The most amusing part that keeps BEN playing with him was his friend's reaction to losing.

"Benjamin Lawman, meet me in my office immediately."

'Fucking shit, he used my full name. He is definitely mad at me.'

"Err, I uh, have to go see Slender. I don't know when I'll be back, so if I don't come in 10 minutes, then leave." BEN explained as he left the room to go see his boss. It felt like his heart was going to pound out of his chest.

BEN knew Slender wouldn't actually kill him, but he was sure he'd find some way to torture or get in his head.

"Why did I have to go down there..." Slowly going up the stairs, he finally made it in front of the office's doors. Fisting his left hand and bringing it up to knock on the smooth, yet hard, and cold doors. His foot tapped against the floor and created a beat. And if anyone else were there with him, they would be annoyed by that point.

"Come in, Benjamin," Slender commented calmly. A little too calm if BEN had a say. He didn't even say his last name.

For as long as BEN had been in the Creepypasta mansion, The operator had always used his full name. It was a thing he did with everyone.

'Unspoken Rule #1: The Slenderman may use any of the children inside the mansion's real name. But if any other pasta were to call them by their birth name without consent, it will end badly.'

BEN entered the room and stood in front of the entity's desk. He'd been doing paperwork. And, surprisingly, the desk was still neat and organized.

'Leave it to Slender to be so organized even with mass amounts of stress.'

"Child, I'm sure you know why I've called you in here?" He finally looked up (down?) to BEN and away from the heaps of paper in front of him.

"Yes, sir..."

"And I'm sure you have your questions on what she is doing in the mansion?"

BEN look to where the faceless man's eyes would be, giving a weird look.

"Yes, sir."

~

Getting shooed out of the office, BEN gave a deep sigh and ran his hand through his hair. It made more sense now. She had everything to be a creepypasta; A sappy backstory, the underlying psychotic traits that went unnoticed for too long.

She also went a while defending herself against Jeff, which was surprising. Maybe that was what the psychotic bastard was making a fuss of the other day.

"It's getting late. I should go stalk someone." The elf said as if it were an everyday occurrence for everyone. Turning on his computer, he found a middle-aged man that was texting younger girls on discord.

"Pfft, that'll be fun." Before any other action could be taken, BEN jumped through the screen, what he'd done being unknown until he came back through the screen an hour later, laughing his ass off.

"Dumbfuck humans, man." wiping away his bloody tears, BEN decided on playing _____.

Bonus Thing-->

"I'm so bored," Y/n whined, rolling around on the floor.

"Oi, I got you some food." Y/n looked up at whoever interrupted her

"BEN! Sit with me, please." The girl pleaded. The male smirked and complied.

"So when you cry, do you cry out blood or water?"

"I...I don't know..."

"Well, guess what that means..."

"Y/n, stop it..."

-1 hour Later-

There laid BEN, on the ground, crying immensely.

"So I guess you do cry blood, huh."

"You're so mean!"

"Oh, man up!"

"You said that I was a worthless piece of shit that would amount to nothing special!"

. . .

This chapter was short when I first wrote and, although adding 100 words more, is still short. Sorry About that. Also, I headcanon that BEN is left-handed, so there's that.

Edited

-Blxrrii