C H A P T E R 11

At some point, Y/n had fallen asleep. Which was nice because despite not sleeping on a bed, it was the best sleep she had gotten in a long while. Kind of weird; Being kidnapped led to having a nice sleep.

The female remembered all the events of yesterday. Meeting BEN, making him cry. But, in her defense, she needed the research. How else would we know he cried out blood?

If Y/n had a mirror, she would have noticed just how tired she looked. The bags under her eyes could carry weights, and her hair was so tangled it could be mistaken for a bird's nest. And this was only her first day down here. What if she had to stay for over a month?

But, despite looking tired, Y/n felt more energized than ever. A feeling the insomniac hasn't felt since she started high school.

Ah, yes. Y/n was diagnosed with insomnia in middle school. The only reason she ever got a diagnosis was due to her teacher's worries. Ironic; Her teachers cared more than her guardians.

Soon enough, the h/c-haired girl heard static fill her ears and jumped up. She tried fixing her hair up the most admirable way possible as she waited for the faceless entity to teleport in front of her.

"Good morning, child. I have devised a plan for your stay here." He paused to let Y/n comprehend what he was saying.

"For the next two or three days, I will have Benjamin work with you to improve your combat and defense. Then, when I think you're ready, you will be fronting as a maid for a week or so, so I can see how you get along with the other pastas and how well of a fit you can be. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir." She firmly responded. Slender then nudged BEN towards Y/n and said a couple of things to him, then teleported away.

"BEN 10, you're back!"

"Don't ever talk to me. Not after what you said to me yesterday." He feigned sadness. Y/n giggled and gave him a side hug, ruffling his hair.

"Sorry about that. But, in my defense, I needed answers!" BEN gave a light pout, to which Y/n responded with a cheesy smile.

"Let's get training."

"I don't have clothes to train in, though..." She mumbled loud enough for him to be able to hear.

"Wait here, I'm going to get some of my clothes."

"Yeah, we're about the same height." She responded, not meaning to be offending or anything. Giving out a deep sigh and jumped through the screen. He came back with a white t-shirt along with black sweatpants in his hands, then handed them to her.

"Well?"

"Well?"

"Get changed." He said. Y/n gave a bizarre look to his statement.

"Turn or around or leave so I can get changed!" She shouted at him. A small blush covered her cheeks, and BEN smirked.

"No." Y/n stared at him for a good second, silently asking if he wanted to reconsider.

"No?"

"You heard what I said." After that statement, Y/n remained silent, still staring at him with a cold look in her eyes. He was going to speak up but heard Y/n cracking her knuckles, and then suddenly was being pushed.

"What are you doing?!"

"If you aren't going to leave, then I'll force you out. This is much easier than I expected it to be."

"Fine, I'll go!" Y/n stopped pushing him, and BEN sighed.

"Do you have a charger in your room?"

"Err, yes?" The blond responded in a questioning tone. Y/n picked her phone up from a spot on the ground and handed it to him.

"If you don't mind, can you charge my phone?" BEN widened his eyes a bit. She trusted him with her phone. The one thing that contained all the information he needed to kill her was on there. And yet, she still trusted him.

"Yeah, sure." He sputtered out, taking her phone

"Thanks, BEN."

"No problem."

~

"I didn't think you'd be such a fast learner." BEN panted out, hands on his knees. Y/n sat on the floor, though her behind not touching the ground and her feet supporting her weight.

"How else was I supposed to get through high school?"

"Hah, now I get how you managed to fight off Jeff."

"Jeff? I don't know anyone named Jeff? Wait, do you mean that cut smiled dude who attacked me for walking in the woods?!"

"That's him."

"He hates my guts. Dude, he'll legitimately kill me!"Y/n exclaimed. BEN, passing her a cold water bottle, chuckled.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure Slender will make sure he doesn't hurt you." Y/n nodded, chugging down all of the water in the bottle. Crinkling up the plastic, she threw it behind her, then rubbed her face.

"Come on, let's get back to you're training." BEN offered his hand, and Y/n looked up. She grabbed his hand, and he pulled her up, both now staring awkwardly at each other. Suddenly, Y/n felt pain at the side of her waist and held it in agony.

"Oww," She said in obvious pain.

"Stop leaving your side open, and we wouldn't be having this problem!"

"You could have at least told me we were going to get started the moment I got up!"

. . .

BEN do be kind of friendly tho-

Edited

-Blxrrii