CHAPTER 2: I Love My Life!

PARKER

I love my life! It's great! Couldn't be any better.

I grew up around money and am an only child, so I guess you can see how my childhood went. Except my mother would always make time for me and stay at home while my father worked almost all the time.

My mother and I became very close to each other and she meant the world to me. Then her and my father got a divorce when I was ten and somehow, I'm not sure in how, but my father had won full custody of me and he rarely allowed me to see my mom or be in contact with her.

I had waited until I was thirteen to finally say something about why I wasn't allowed to and my dad just said I wasn't 'old enough' when deep down inside, I knew he just didn't want to tell me for whatever reason.

Over the years, I have grown to resent my father completely and thankfully after I was eighteen, I left and went to find my mom. We talked, caught up with each other. Then I found out the real truth with why they divorced as she had confessed everything to me in what all she had done and why she never attempted to even try and make contact with me.

She told me that she had cheated on my dad several times after also finding out be had a couple of affairs himself.

They had acted like children and yet had taken it out on me for some reason.
I have resented both of them with all I have ever since that day and have learned that that whole 'happy family' kind of thing doesn't really exist. It doesn't happen in reality.

He never has supported me and my visions and dreams in life, such as wanting to own a club that there aren't many of and after remembering when I was sixteen and started experimenting with a few girls with sex, I dated someone who was a year older than me and went to the same school as me, had shown me a different life to looking at sex and I haven't looked back ever since.

I was introduced into BDSM and eventually opened up a club recently that does just that. My name there however is Sir and or Master.

I love being in charge and hearing women scream in pure ecstasy as I have them reach their high. I love taking control over a woman in the bedroom and having her do as I say.

I don't expect to do it outside of the bedroom because honestly, I don't have the time nor do I want my clients to become attached. In fact, I have even started a side business where women have hired me to come give them pleasure and bring their fantasies to reality, to which I love challenges and get paid greatly.

Tonight my best friends were wanting to throw me a birthday party at my club and they usually have good ideas so I went along with it and dressed nice with my dark jeans and short-sleeved-T-SHIRT that exposed a lot of my tattoos and slicked back my hair.

When I arrived at the club, it seemed like they closed it down except that they did invite our usual hundreds of clients that were the most loyal.

I walked around and said 'hi' to all employees, especially my best friend, Torro's girl, Kelsa who happens to also be the best employee here for female employees as she seems to attract both genders and brings in the most money.

It took Torro's ass long enough to finally work up the courage to finally ask her out and it just so happened to be when I was gone for the past week. Then once I returned a few days ago. I hears him tell me.

Kelsa is cool and all but damn, to be willing in giving up his freedom to a woman who can easily crush his soul, take his money, hurt him? All I can say to him is good luck and not to come bitching to me when she fucks another guy.

Most importantly though, he needs to be careful in making sure that neither one of them let it affect their work.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)