CHAPTER 11: I'm Excited!

MACEY

Alright, I guess that I understand as to why he is taking me shopping for outfits because none of the ones he has at his place would fit me but I also feel a little bit nervous at the same time.

We go to the first store that obviously you can tell what it's for and I feel both excited and yet a little worried that he won't like anything on me because I can tell this store wouldn't have anything for curvy women like me. They rarely do.

Some woman came walking up to us with blue hair, a collar that said 'Slut' and a short pleather dress with fishnets and thigh high boots. She was thin and beautiful and had cool piercings and tats.

"Can I help you with anything Parker?" She asks him.

"Yes. I have a Sub here who needs a wardrobe. She needs accessories also." He tells her.

She looks me up and down and instead of giving me a look of disgust and uncertainty, she gives me more of a curious look as if she is deciding what to do with me.

"I've got some things for her." She smiles at me then comes and grabs my hand before we begin heading towards the back while Parker stays out in front.

When we get to the back area of the store, she shows me a whole section for curvy women like me.

"Wow, never knew sections like these existed off the internet." I try and joke.

"Yes well, we believe ANYONE and EVERYONE, no matter their size, are beautiful and deserve to feel sexy." She winks at me. "Now, I'm great at reading people and have a few ideas that I would like you to try on. I know what Parker likes and trust me, we are gonna make him so hard that he won't be able to keep his hands off of you." She says.

That's the point, right? Gosh, why do I suddenly feel a little bit more nervous now?

It took us a couple of hours to choose outfits, blindfolds, collars, accessories, boots, heels, etc.

Before heading downstairs, she has me wear something close to what Kelsa had me wear that night so that I started becoming more confident and comfortable.

When I finally came downstairs, I saw him talking to one of the employees when he turns and looks at me and looks surprised with a shocked look as he begins eyeing me up and down.

"Doesn't she look great? I thought she should start now with feeling great in her skin that I suggested she should wear things like this." The lady winked at me and smiled at him.

He suddenly clears his throat and looks in my eyes.

"As always, great job." He tells the lady.

"I know." She teases. "Put it on your tab?" She asks him.

"Yep." He replies.

Next we begin to walk outside and suddenly I feel something going onto my back.....it's his jacket.

"I'm not cold, thank you." I tell him trying to give it back.

"Doesn't matter. Remember that these types of outfits are for MY eyes only." He tells me assertively but not in a playful way but more of a possessive and serious tone.

"Okay." I reply.

"Now let's get back to the club, I have work to do." He says.

I just nod and put my arms through the sleeves and then get into his car.

The ride back to the club was quiet and awkward and felt like he was seriously mad and upset with me. Was this part of the act or not?

After getting out of the car, I handed him back the jacket and he told me to keep the bags of clothes and everything we had just now bought in his car then handed me my purse and I started walking to my car.

He scowled at me while looking me up and down then I heard somebody whistle at me, which was a first and that's when he told me to leave once again in an assertive way.

"Alright. But wait, when does this thing start?" I ask.

He turns around and looks at me then grins at me as he approaches me slowly and casually.

"Tomorrow at five PM. Meet me at the address I message you tonight." He says.

"Okay. But don't you need my phone number for that?" I ask realizing that he doesn't even have it.

"I already have it." He winks at me and then starts heading back into the club to his office.

I'm not sure in what I just signed up for and with whom but so far, I'm excited.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)