CHAPTER 9: Nobody's Business

MACEY

Now we were in a room once again, alone together and already I feel myself getting more hot and bothered than ever before.

Why am I letting him have this effect on me?!

"Okay, so what is it you would like to propose to me?" I ask sternly.

"The same proposal that I was trying to offer you before." He starts.

"Oh, you mean where I become your sex slave?" I ask.

"Yes." He replies with a smirk.

Damnit his smirk and how sexy him being straight forward and honest with me.

"I already told you before....." I began.

"Yeah, I know what you said before but we also both know that you want to be my Submissive slave." He grins.

Okay, so he has me there, but like.he mentioned moments ago about a contract. I mean seriously, for there to be a contract like it's some kind of a business transaction or something. Not to mention I don't like the idea of being somebody's booty call.

However, the thoughts of me not having sex in a while along with me wanting to be a Sub, I'm not sure that's what I want because what if I get too attached? I mean, I doubt it since he isn't the kind that seems they would ever go for that. But still.

Don't overthink it too much Curves." He smirks again at me while he walks over to the sofa in the room and sits down looking at me still.

"I'm not." I say while feeling a bit nervous and indecisive.

"Yes you are. It's a simple question. No strings attached. You can stop whenever you want to and get pure pleasure." He tells me.

It does sound good, that's a given. However, I need to know first about what all is involved in this contract thing.

So I start to walk over towards the couch and sit a couple feet away from him.

"What kind of a contract is this exactly?" I ask him.

"It's simple. Just pretty much what all I told you and how if either one of us breaks the contract agreement in any way, then the contract will be terminated. Just as if one of us voluntarily decided to stop this, we would go our separate ways and take with us the fun we had and that's that." He says.

"And nobody has to know right? Just you and me?" I ask.

"Of course. It's of nobody's business." He assures me.

I wait for a moment thinking before I give him an answer.

"Alright." I tell him.

"Alright what?" He asks.

"I'll do it. I'll become your Sub." I tell him.

I can tell by the huge smile of satisfaction on his face that he's more than happy about this but seems to be trying to hold it in.

"Good. Then first thing is first. I will need for you to stop by the club tomorrow so you can sign the contract as will I. Then the discuss your boundaries, limitations, what you are willing go do and not. Also, I will go over all of the rules and then from there, we will go over the attire and manner I expect you to obey and perform each time for me." He exclaims.

"Okay." I replied as I swallowed a big lump in my throat.

"Good." He smirks again before standing up. "Let's go have some fun at this party." He gestures with his head while we start walking towards the door to rejoin the party again with everyone downstairs.

Did I seriously just make the deal with him? Did I really just say 'yes' to the man that drives me wild already just to become his Sub? It will be hard to keep this from Kelsa but I guess on the other hand, just as he said, it's nobody's business.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)