CHAPTER 29: I Meant Every Word

MACEY

Well, I can officially check that off my fantasy bucket list. I loved every moment of him surprising me like that in the restaurant.

Now we were heading back towards my place and while only getting a few miles away from the restaurant, he suddenly pulls over off to the side of a road and starts driving a little ways down a ways and stops several feet away from one of the huge trees surrounding us and after he stops, he keeps the car headlights on and has me step out.

When I walk up to him in front of the car, he grins at me as I smile at him and then he smashes his lips onto mine and starts to quickly pull down my dress and bra, exposing my breasts and bends his head down and takes in one of my nipples into his mouth and starts swirling his tongue, making my nipples become fully erect before smashing his lips back onto my mouth.

"I couldn't fucking wait any longer. I want you too fucking much." He tells me against my mouth.

"Then take me." I moan.

"I'm going to be rough with you and not hold anything back because that's how badly I want you right now." He tells me.

"I don't want you to hold back." I tell him breathlessly.

He smashes his lips onto mine again and then rips off my panties as I quickly try and undo his belt, unzip his pants and next thing I feel is him thrusting deep and hard deep inside of me.

"Fuck." He groans with his head in the crook of my neck as he thrusts in deeper and harder each time.

"You feel so amazing baby." I moan.

"Mmm..." He moans.

He thrusts in harder and faster then I hear him say something in my ear that had me both taken back and also, happy because I felt the same.

"I love you." He tells me as he continues moving in and out of me with his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I breathlessly reply.

He looks at me and smiles as he looks a little surprised I said it back to him then leans in and kisses me again.

Between the light from the moon seeping through the trees down upon us, along with the nice breeze, this moment is not only hot as hell but feels also romantic to me.

Several thrusts later, we both come at the same time before he collapses on top of me as we catch our breaths for a moment.

I can't believe that all had just happened. Was it lust? Did we just make love to each other? Was it both?

After we finished, we headed back towards my place and actually ended up falling asleep right away.

********Next Morning********

When I woke up this morning, I felt sore between my legs a little but the pleasure that I received from it, I love.

I tried to be careful not to wake him up but I failed as he stirred a little and held me closer to him.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiles at me.

We looked at one another for a moment without saying anything although I started to replay in my head a few times from when we both said we loved each other last night and I meant it of course but, did he really mean it?

"I meant it by the way when I told you I loved you." He tells me.

"I'm sorry, was I saying all that out loud?" I asked.

"No." He chuckles a little bit. "But I can tell in your eyes you are trying to think if rather or not I meant what I said and I do." He reassures me.

"I meant it to when I told you I loved you." I smile at him.

He smiles back at me then we give each other another passionate long kiss before getting up and getting ready for the day.

I can't believe this is all happening to me but I sure am not complaining.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Hey guys, sorry it took me a little longer to post. I had worked a real late shift and was busy but am keeping my promise with the two chapters for each story being posted and now I am posting another for this one then two for the other story. :):) love you all and hope you enjoy this! :):)