CHAPTER 16: You And Me Tonight

PARKER

It's been already a couple of weeks since Macey has become my new Sub and ever since that day when she explained to me about how I reacted in the meeting with her Publisher, after realizing how foolish and pathetic that made me look and sound, I have tried to make sure I don't repeat that. 

I mean, it isn't that I truly care in how she feels, it's all part of this relationship with her as my Sub and me as her Dom. I Have to make sure she isn't uncomfortable or allowing anything personal in either one of our lives interferes.

Tonight at the club, we were short staffed and the worst part of it all was my best performer here, Kelsa, had tonight off and since she rarely asks for time off, I gave it to her.

Now however, I hadn't expected a few of my other performers to call in sick while one had a family emergency and since she could help bring in the money I would have been shortened tonight without the others combined in what they would have brought in here, I had no other choice but to BEG her to come in.

"Hello?" She answers right after I call.

"Hey. I'm sorry to do this but I need a huge favor from ya." I began.

After I explained the situation, she was hesitant and was really difficult in trying to convince to come in.

"Fine. But only if you do me a favor." She says.

"Anything." I began.

"I was supposed to be Macey's date to an important dinner she was attending with her Publisher and some big Hollywood Director to go over a movie deal or something like that. She'll most likely hate me but if you can be on your BEST behavior and take my place as her date, I will come in for you." She finishes.

"Ugh, fine." I finally agreed while rolling my eyes in annoyance. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's at Six O' Clock and I was going to pick her up first and take her over there." She mentions. "But I can just have her meet you there."

"No. I'll pick her up." I tell her.

"Okay, I would appreciate it." She says.

"Well, I appreciate you doing this for me at the last minute." I tell her.

After we got off the phone, I began to question in what I had just agreed to. I hate having to get dressed up even at meetings I go to and the dinners are always awkward. But, I did owe her one.

There was only a couple of hours from it being time to be at the restaurant and right away, Kelsa texted me the address of both places and I knew exactly where they both were.

So I hurried and got dressed in a nice dark suit, slicked my hair back and although some of my tattoos were showing I still felt I looked good and nice.

Next, I headed out and chose to take my new black Cadillac and started heading towards her place.

I hope that when Kelsa told Macey about me being her date tonight instead, that she was alright with it. Despite the awkwardness that I'm sure will occur.

It took me a good half hour to get to her place and as soon as I got out and knocked on her door, I suddenly started to feel a bit nervous for some reason.

When she answers the door, I stand there looking at her up and down, checking out her beautiful sexy curvy figure that seems to be displayed perfectly with the dress she has on. Not to mention her long hair hanging on one side of her shoulder with loose curls, her make up to a bare minimum, complimenting her eyes and luscious soft sweet lips.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me surprised.

"I've come to get you." I tell her.

"Not now. I have someplace important that I need to be at and you can punish me later or whatever but I can't deal with this right now. I don't have time." She says hurrying.

"Let me guess, Kelsa never told you." I tell her feeling a little irritated that Kelsa didn't tell her I was coming.

"Kelsa needed to go into work tonight at the last minute and asked if I would be your date for tonight." I smirk.

She looks at me in disbelief a little, then seems to be a little bit upset until finally she looks down at her phone to see the time and starts to grab her purse and sweater then starts heading out.

"Okay fine but we have to hurry. I want to get there before they do. I hate to be late." She says.

After locking her door behind her, we head towards my car as I open the door for her and help her get in.

Tonight was going to be unforgettable on many levels.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)