CHAPTER 27: Yes Sir!

MACEY

It was real nice and flattering to have met a fan that also happens to be the sister of my boyfriend.

I was a little scared when he began telling me about this guy he was doing business with and partnered up with for helping open a new club in Vegas and was also thrilled that Parker even ask me to go.

Since I knew that Parker needed to finish up some things at the club and since I needed to meet up with my Publisher and discuss what was going on with the contract and I had promised him I'd message him once I was finished with my meeting with her.

We met at a cute and sweet little cafe and had some lunch along with signing the contract.

"You excited?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Of course I am. Who wouldn't be over a lifetime opportunity like this one?" I asked her.

"Just making sure you stay focused, is all." She smiles and sips her drink.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her confused.

"Nothing, just..." She says and stops herself.

"No, obviously it's not nothing. What did you mean by that?" I asked.

She lets out a breath before saying anything and telling me.

"Look, you're an adult and I know it's none of my business what you do in your personal life and who you date neither. But and forgive me for saying this but, how much do you know about this Parker guy?" She asks me with genuine concern in her tone of voice.

"Excuse me?" I asked unsure I just heard her correctly.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me." She immediately apologizes.

"It's fine, I just..." I stop myself for a moment. "I just want you to trust me and not to worry. No matter what, I love my career and I love writing. Both you and the Director can trust me." I assure her with my reassuring smiles.

She then smiles in relief it seems then raises her glass and has me do the same before cheering to the movie and then finished talking about random things.

Just like I had promised Parker, I messaged him to let him know that I was finished and that I also just got done signing the contract for the movie deal and that I'd hear from the Director very soon about filming schedule and such. 

"That's awesome baby! Hey, we should celebrate!" He says excited.

"Sounds good to me. Invite your sister too!" I tell him. "I'm gonna invite both Torro and Kelsa to join us for dinner then maybe hit the night club." I suggested.

"Mmm sounds good baby." He says.

"Mm...Just hearing you moan baby got me wet." I tell him as I continue sitting in my car, now parked off to the side a few buildings down in an empty parking lot that's located in a recently abandoned store who closed for good a few weeks ago.

"Yeah? Me too." He moans a little bit again. "You still wearing your leggings?" He asks me.

"No. I went home after I left your office and changed into a nice skirt and a nice little top." I start telling him while gently caressing my neck and moving my fingers down towards my breasts.

"Even better. I want you to imagine me there with you. Kissing you....touching you all over. Now unbuckle and sit back in your seat, then spread your legs as wide as you can." He says.

"Mmm...Okay." I replied while obeying.

"Does Daddy's little whore like that?" He asks.

"Mmhmm..." I moaned while I slipped two fingers inside my panties and between my wet folds, caressing my glistening bud.

"Mmmm...You wish I was there?" He moans.

"Yes." I moan.

"You want my cock to punish your pussy and your mouth?" He asks.

Fuck me! That just made me more wet and sensitive between my legs as I started to feel myself getting wetter by the second with just the sound of him moaning and breathing.

"Yes Master." I moaned into the phone a little louder.

"Mmm...." He moaned some more.

"Are you playing with me too?" I asked in between moans.

"Mmhmm..." He answers. "I want to hear you come for me baby. Start rubbing your clit faster then I want you insert two fingers deep inside of you and thrust in and out hard and fast until you come all over yourself." He tells me. "Daddy wants to hear you." I tell her.

"Yes Sir." I reply.

I begin rubbing faster and faster then do as he told me and insert both my fingers deep, hard and begin thrusting them inside harder and faster until we both come at the same time and just hearing him come also is so hot to me as he sounds sexy as fuck as he moans when coming.

"Fuuuck!" He says breathlessly.

"Oh my god that was amazing." I reply with a smile.

"Mmm, lick your fingers for your Master." He tells me.

I do just that and moan at the same time.

"Tastes good." I reply.

"Good. Now tonight, I want you to wear a dress for me that goes a little above the knees, thin-heeled-high-heels and your hair needs to be down along with your deliciously frosting flavored lip gloss I love with minimal eye make up." He tells me.

He has never told me what to wear before in other than the bedroom, I wonder what he has planned. Couldn't be too racy though if his sister is gonna be with us.

Well, I guess I better do as I'm told and go out to buy a 'Parker approved' dress so that it's an outfit he hasn't seen before at least. In a way, it's exciting because I know this is all for show and play.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)