CHAPTER 23: Happy Ending

MACEY

Tonight I was going on my first real date in a long time and I honestly was a little nervous.

It wasn't until I opened the door and saw Parker's expression that I felt a little more at ease but yet at the same time, I was blushing from the way he was looking at me.

"Wow! You look amazing." He says.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I smiled at him in return.

We next began heading downstairs to his car out front which I was glad because the way he looks right now is beyond hot that if we stood there any longer we both would have devoured one another.

Luckily we kept ourselves restrained and to be honest, I liked that he was behaving as a gentleman as he held the door open for me to his car and then again at the nice steakhouse restaurant he took us to tonight.

"This place is really nice." I complimented with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiles.

When the waiter returns with a bottle of wine, he begins to pour it and tell us that the wine was on the owner along with our meal tonight.

"That was nice of the owner." I comment.

"Yes it was. Then again, he owes me a favor." He says to me as he lifts his glass in the air as do I and we cheers before taking a drink.

"So, do you know everybody?" I ask him.

"No, but I know enough." He jokes.

We ended up talking and getting to know one another a little more and I have to say I'm surprised to hear some of his likes outside of the bedroom and that he likes to do for fun such as going to movies and has given me a completely different look on who he is, but in a good way of course.

After dinner was done, we went back to my place and I wasn't ready to have the night end just yet so I decided to invite him in for something to drink but the moment we stepped inside my place, neither one of us could hold in our urges anymore and I quickly turned around and smashed my lips onto his as we both wrapped our arms around each other and began stepping back until he was on top of me on the couch making out and starting to undress one another quickly.

Honestly, we didn't get fully undressed and instead I had only my dress and bra pulled down exposing my breasts for him to place my nipples into his mouth and hiked up the bottom of my dress before he ripped off my panties and I nearly ripped his nice buttoned up shirt and barely pulled down his pants and boxers before he then quickly rolled on a condom and thrust deep and hard inside of me.

He kept his rapid hard speed up the entire time going deeper and harder than the last until we both came one right after the other and he collapsed on top of me and kisses me on the lips before he places his face into the crook of my neck as we began trying to catch our breaths.

That was by far the best quick fuck I have ever had. Well, it wasn't quick but damn, this man is so fucking amazing and we can't get enough of each other. I hope this really is something more than just lust between the both of us. At least, I hope he understands and knows that. 

Next he looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself anymore. I swear that I'm not with you for this reason only." He tells me.

Okay, does he read minds? Oh god, did I say that out loud? No, neither happened. He really does mean it.

"I know." I smile at him in reassurance.

Next we end up spooning in my bedroom after moving in there and laying down and then falling asleep in each others arms.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)