CHAPTER 8: An Offer She Can't Refuse.....

PARKER

Tonight Torro was throwing a House Party that he throws a few times a year and that are always fun. 

I wasn't too sure though I was going to make it because of the things I had going on with the club and a few of my clients that I had to break things off with because they were becoming too attached to me and taking things too serious. 

In a way I guess you could say the party would help me forget about all that has happened. Not to mention Kelsa's best friend was going to be there, Macey. 

The moment I walked inside the house, I was greeted by almost everyone who most were already plastered including some of the girls coming up to me and trying to hit on me as they called me either Sir or and Master. I wasn't interested in any other girl though, except for Macey. 

I can't explain it but something about her has gotten me more than just intrigued but seems to be causing me to become 'obsessed' in a way. I always love a good challenge and that's exactly how I feel it is with her right now. 

When I look up, I see her on the foot of the stairs and our eyes lock for a brief moment before I notice her start to shake her head and began leaving out the back door. 

I began making my way through the crowd and saying a quick 'hi' back to those that were saying it to me. 

Then once I got outside, I started looking around for her and noticed her standing on the porch here, overlooking on the balcony at the ground below with her back turned to me. 

I didn't want to startle her again, so as soon as I got close enough behind her and started coming up beside her, I started talking. 

"Didn't expect to see you here." I tell her. 

She looks at me and then looks away as if she's trying to hide a smile or a blush even from me, since that's how every girl gets like around me. 

"Yeah. Torro and Kelsa kept bugging me to come so I finally decided to." She says and takes a drink from her bottle of beer. 

"You aren't wearing your outfit and makeup like you did the other night at the club." I mention. 

"Yes well, I don't dress like that on a daily basis." She nervously laughs a little bit. 

I can't help but admire her trying to hide the fact of how nervous she gets around me. But once again, I'm used to having this affect on women. 

"That's a shame. You looked really good, I thought." I tell her before I turn and face out over the balcony as she is. 

"Thanks." She replies without looking at me. 

We both start sharing an awkward moment of silence with each other before I finally break it. 

"Want to go somewhere so we can talk?" I ask. 

"We can talk here. It isn't too loud out here." She points out. 

"Yes well, I want to speak with you about something that I don't wish to do out here in front of anyone." I mention. 

She looks at me feeling even more nervous and seems like she is about to say no to me and turn me down but then she surprises me and agrees to follow me to a room. 

"Fine, but don't try anything, I mean it." She warns me. 

"Trust me, I don't believe in doing things without the others consent, not to mention the fact that a contract will have to also be involved." I wink at her. 

Before she has a chance to say anything, I take her hand in mine as we begin making our way back inside the house and start to go upstairs and head into a room that seems to be more like an office that normally Torro and I conduct business and ideas in and lock the door behind us before starting to approach her with an offer I'm sure she won't be able to refuse. 

Despite her 'tough girl' character, I know that deep down inside, she wants me just as much as I want her. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) 

So for the stories that I was giving you a sneek peek to, will be posted later today (Dec. 17th) that I'm hoping you all like. :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's about to get more interesting and juicier. :);)