CHAPTER 34: I'm The Luckiest Man

PARKER

Things seemed to have gotten worse with Walker and already I was wanting to get away from him and get the hell out of the contract.

Of course I wanted to do that before but I couldn't and now, more than ever, that's what I want to do.

I know I haven't been spending any time with Macey nor even explained to her what is going on and I feel like shit.

That's when I decided I would explain everything to her and tell her about me getting out of the contract with Walker while also trying to make things up to her.

So that's when I contacted her agent and she helped me surprise Macey and now I was here.

After telling me she wanted me to stay, I was relieved. I was expecting a 'scene' to happen but she surprised me.

We sat there at the table for a while and I told her everything. Then we went up to her room.

"I'm happy that you're here." She stops and turns as soon as we get to the door to look at me.

"I'm glad too." I smile.

I lean in and give her a passionate kiss on the lips then quickly things start to get heated as they usually do between us.

She struggles to try and get the key to work until finally the light turns green and we rush into the room, letting the door close behind us real hard as we continue to devour one another.

When we get to the bed and I gently push her onto the bed making her bounce off the mattress a little bit, I notice by the way she bites her lower lip as she looks me up and down tells me that she wants me just as much as I do her right now.

We lock eyes with one another and start removing our clothes before I push her legs apart with my knees and lay on top of her smashing my lips onto hers.

"I've missed you so fucking bad baby." I tell her in between kisses.

"I missed you too...I missed my Master." She tells me and I tilt my head back a little to look at her.

"You are so fucking sexy." I tell her.

"I want you to be a little rough baby." She tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask just to make sure she doesn't want to be more romantic.

"Yes Daddy. I've been a very bad girl and need to be punished." She teases.

Right there, my cock instantly became fully erect already.

"Yeah? What you want your Master to do?" I ask her as I lightly grip my hand on her neck.

"I want you to make me sore. Claim me." She moans.

"Mmm fuck!" Was the last thing I say before I hurry to roll on a condom and right away enter her hard.

"Oh my god!" She moans out loud.

I begin thrusting harder and deeper than the last. Just hearing her moan in pleasure out loud, I didn't care if anyone heard us.

Next I stand up and have her turn around and stand up on the floor while bent over onto the bed and enter again deep and hard picking up the pace right away as I start grabbing her hair and slapping her ass.

"Fuck, you feel so good." I say between thrusts. "I love you so much baby!"

"I. Love. You. Too." She moans out loud between thrusts.

I lift her head up and have her arch her back while kissing her on her lips while I continue thrusting inside of her.

A few thrusts later and we both reach our climax then collapse on the bed next to one another.

We spend most of the night with her head laying on my chest while my fingers gently caress her arm up and down.

"I promise I'll be better." I tell her.

I look down as she moves her head back to look up at me.

"We just need to make sure we communicate. No matter how bad it is or will sound to the other, we have to be honest with each other." She says.

"I promise." I smile at her.

We lean in and give each other a kiss before falling asleep in one another's arms.

I truly am the luckiest man in the world.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Hey guys, sorry for the late posting. I know it has been a few days since I last posted for this but wanted to try and think of what to write. And sorry for the shortness of the sex part but I wanted this one to be a make up sex one that was more intimate. So I hope you all like it! :):) Also, this Saturday (Feb. 8th), I will be posting the chapters for the two new stories I gave you all a sneek peek to the other day! :):)