EPILOGUE: 1-1/2 Years Later.....

PARKER

That day I will never forget. I had killed somebody and that would make it the second person in my entire life that I had ever shot and killed.

I didn't want to do it but he honestly didn't give me much of a choice really and I had no clue of rather or not Torro's uncle was going to come through so I took things in my own hands and after his uncle came in along with all his men, everything happened so fast and through the thick clouds of smoke coming from the gunfire, I was able to find Walker stumbling outside where my girl and friends were at and I couldn't allow him to leave.

The last words we exchanged between each other I will never forget.

He threatened he would always find me, that I would never stop his operations and would hurt Macey and everybody I loved if I tried. And I couldn't have that. Despite what my consequences would be for killing him, it would be worth it. So I did just that.

Torro's uncle considered me killing Walker as an act of self-defense and thanks to him, I never served any time.

It took both Macey and I awhile to get through everything and there are still some days where it is hard but things will get better for us. In fact, things already are looking better because tonight her and I were going to the premiere of her movie.

The editing took a while but it was worth it, I know. Which that was another great thing, because nobody ever found out what she went through because of me.

I will forever be grateful for God and whoever else helped let her into my life.

                           <<<<<>>>>>

The movie was great and afterwards we had gone to an after party for it and had a lot of fun.

The DJ was playing great music all night long and allowed us to have a couple of slow dances together and overall, was one of the best nights of my life for sure.

The party went on until a little passed midnight before her and I decided to go home.

The moment we walked back into the house, right away she had gasped as soon as she saw the lit candles lighting up a pathway towards the backyard.

"What's this?" She asks.

"I don't know." I tried playing it off but I knew she knew it was me that did this. However, she didn't know where it was going to lead her to.

So I followed behind her as she started making her way towards the back and the moment she opened the sliding glass door to step out onto the patio, I heard her gasp again.

"Oh my god...." She says.

She saw more candles along with rose petals all over the ground that spelled out Will You Marry Me?

She quickly spins around to face me but I am already down on my knee with the box in the palm of my hand.

"Macey, I know that I may never be able to be the knight and shining armor from the fairy tales or the guys from your favorite books and movies. But I can promise you that I will be the man who takes care of you when you're sick, bring you breakfast in bed, go to the store in the middle of the night if I had to, love you unconditionally and for all eternity. I never thought I would ever find anybody as great, amazing and beautiful as well as talented as you are. I love you and want to grow old with you and be the father of our unborn kids." I stop myself as I'm starting to choke back on some tears a little bit then open the small box and in the middle of the ring is an Amethyst stone, with sterling silver band that is covered in diamonds.

"Macey, will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man and become my wife?" I finally asked.

I felt so nervous and more nervous really than I think I ever have in my entire life and am hoping she tells me what I was hoping for.

"Yes. I will marry you." She eventually says while fighting back some happy tears as she begins to smile and shake a little while I begin placing the ring onto her left ring finger.

I stand up and pick her up then spin her around and can't help but smile and be excited and happy.

"I love you so much." I tell her as I set her down back on her feet with our arms still around each other then placing a kiss onto her lips.

Then as we pulled our heads apart and looked at one another for a moment, she smiled and bit her lower lip a little bit before telling me something.

"I have something I want to say to you too." She begins.

Next she then looks to her left and motions with a nod of her head for whomever to come out and sure enough, the same people who helped put this surprise for Macey together (my sister, Torro and Kelsa), all of them came walking out with big smiles and Kelsa then handed something to Macey.

She wiped away some of her tears and took in a breath then let it put before looking at me.

"Okay, this is probably going to be cheesy but screw it." She starts. Next she opens the box she was just handed by Kelsa and inside was a pregnancy pee stick?

Wait a minute. As she hands it to me I now feel like the one that is speechless and taken away. Does this really say she is pregnant?

"Parker, will you be the father of my kids?" She asks me.

I barely hear her as I am caught so much into the moment I don't hear anything but my heart beating. Then I realized she just asked me something and when I look up at her she seems disappointed a little bit.

"I'm sorry, that was stupid and cheesy the way I just told you." She says shaking her head.

I heard Kelsa and everyone 'tsk' and shake their heads at me.

"Baby no. I'm sorry, I just, I am surprised, but in a good way. You've just made me happier than anything by telling me I'm gonna be a father." I lean my forehead against hers while holding the side of my face.

"I love you so much." I tell her.

"I love you too." She smiles and then we share a long and passionate kiss while everyone else 'awes' and then claps as they cheer real loud.

                               The End!!