CHAPTER 13: A Movie?!

MACEY

Oh my god I can't move. I have never come so much in my life and he never was inside me once.

I guess I had hoped I would feel him because I have lately been having 'wet' dreams about him inside of me and...oh my god, I can't think like that. Shit what's wrong with me?

I take a look at myself in the mirror after getting out of the shower and start getting dressed. Then I come walking out feeling different but in a good way.

I noticed he was arguing with somebody on the phone it sounded like and I felt a little awkward but then he turned around and looked pissed off still then told whoever it was 'bye' then hung up and tossed his phone onto the counter making me jump from how loud the noise was.

"Um, I was just leaving." I tell him and start walking towards the door.

"Wait!" He says when I get close to the door. "I'll walk you down."

"It's okay. I'm just parked on the curb." I tell him.

"Don't be stupid. It's late and I am walking you out there." He says assertively.

"Okay." I reply.

We start walking out to my car and I start to soon feel the sting of when he smacked my ass hard all those times.

He was walking right behind me and not saying anything the entire time. Then once we got to my car, before I got in, I turned around and he didn't look mad as much anymore.

"Well, that was fun and really amazing." I smile.

Oh god do I sound stupid for saying that?

"That was the point." He smirks. "Now I'm giving you some homework. You need to work on that self-confidence because otherwise neither one of us will benefit from it." He says.

"Okay." I reply.

"Goodnight, Macey." He tells me then turns and walks back into his place.

"Goodnight." I replied.

That was weird.

********************
The Next Day

I woke up this morning and I wasn't feeling the sting from the pain anymore. Then I couldn't help but smile real big while stretching our in bed recalling all that happened last night.

Next I walked into the kitchen to begin making some coffee when I hear my cell phone go off and notice it's my Agent.

"Good morning Ruth." I answer.

"Good morning, favorite client." She teases as always.

Ruth is a forty-three year old who is more like a mother to me and has been there since day one with my stories.

"You kill me." I tease back.

"I wanted to call you because I wanted to let you know that the copy you have sent to me for this latest book of yours, Roger Weckerly, has gotten a hold of it and is thinking about turning it over to a Hollywood Director who is a good friend of his." She tells me.

"What? Are you serious?" I ask shocked.

"Of course I am. Would I ever lie or tease you even about something like that?" She asks me.

"No." I reply.

"Well I thought you should know and am waiting for him to call me back for us to set up a date to get together to have lunch and discuss a few things. Also, I wanted to get together with you and let you know about the final copy of your latest book and go over some ideas for the cover." She tells me.

"Yeah. Well, let me know when you're free and you can either come to my place or we can meet up somewhere." I suggest.

"Of course. Well, I have to get going now but I will talk to you later." She says.

"Okay." I reply.

We next hang up and I can't help but feel real excited. This would be my first offer ever to have one of my stories turned into a movie.

I'm hoping that I can be onset of the movie and have some say in it at least. Okay, I need to stop. I'm getting way too ahead of myself and don't need to think anymore about it until after I have met up with this guy and see how it goes from there first.

Seriously though, how exciting!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)