CHAPTER 19: Not Again.....Seriously?!?

MACEY

Okay, seriously. What happened last night with the kiss? Was he doing it to be nice? Did it mean something? It felt like it did.

Though that can't be it. It would be in breach of the contract and not to mention he is a no relationship type of a guy.

I swear, I should stop thinking about it and just pretend it never happened as I'm sure that he has already. But then again I feel like it felt something.

I started contemplating back and forth inside my head if rather or not I should mention it but I don't want to look desperate or seem like I'm one of those clingy and oh-a-boy-kissed-me-he-must-like-me kind of a girl.

I was sitting in my apartment just waiting for Ruth to EMAIL me information, including the contract the Director wanted me to sign.

Ruth handles that for me also because she isn't just my Publisher but also used to be an agent in the beginning of her career before turning into a Publisher and so she is both for me.

While waiting, I got a text and when I looked down to see who it was, I saw it was from Parker.

PARKER: Hey, sorry but tonight's
                  Playtime will not be happening.

ME: Okay. I understand.

PARKER: I'll hit ya up later.

ME: Alright.

After I sent that last text, I just sat and watched several episodes of a good show before I received the EMAIL from Ruth and then afterwards I decided to go and grab something to eat at one of my favorite sandwich shops just a few blocks away.

Once I walked inside, there was only one person in line and after it was my turn to order and I stood off to the side to wait
I messaged Kelsa since she has been trying really hard to apologize for not coming and for having her boss replace her as my date last night, but I told her for the hundredth time it was more than fine.

Next I heard that my order was ready and after grabbing it then leaving, while I got outside and started walking back towards my place, I walked past a nice little restaurant and out the corner of my eye, I saw sitting inside at a table across from this beautiful young woman making her laugh and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I thought we weren't supposed to see others or sleep with others? Now he's letting her kiss him? Wait, why the hell do I care? 

Well if that's how he wants to play his little game and break his own rules then I can do the same. Two can play at that and he isn't in FULL control. Besides, like we agreed on and just as he said, this isn't a relationship.

I guess it just irritates me more than anything that he broke off tonight's fun time with me so that he could go out on a date.

I suppose this is my answer from what I had thought earlier. The kiss meant nothing.

So I headed back and ate, showered then went to bed.

*******************

For the next few days, I decided that I would play along and test how this 'contract' of ours really works.

So for the last few nights after I saw him with that one girl, he has been asking me to come over and I have been telling him I am busy with my stories and everything. I'm not sure in how long I can keep this up but already I can tell how irritated he is getting from the messages including the last couple ones where he has mentioned about if I was with another man.

Then I especially felt it was more amusing from after hearing what Kelsa and her boyfriend have been noticing in Parker the last few days and how irritated he has been more than usual.

So tonight, I had finally decided to answer him as he called me for the tenth time today.

I came over to his house and knocked on the door and before he answered, I tried hard to hide the smile of satisfaction I was getting from getting even with him.

"Get in here." He demands.

I smirk then start walking inside and he immediately slams the door behind us and grabs my hand then pulls me harshly towards the room upstairs where he forcefully yanks my purse from my hands and then quickly turns me back around to where my back is facing him as he roughly bends me over one of his favorite pieces of furniture and has me hold onto the legs of the stool.

"I want you to count out loud after every smack. You are being punished and are NOT allowed to tell me to stop. Is that clear?" He asks assertively.

I knew he was upset and in a way was a little bit nervous as to what he was about to do to me but at the same time was both intrigued and curious as well as excited and turned on a bit.

"Yes Sir." I tell him.

I next felt him yank down my pants and panties, then I felt a sharp sting as I felt him smack one of my ass cheeks really hard causing me to yelp.

"Ahh!" I yelped.

"Count." He repeats.

"One, Master." I tell him.

*SMACK!*

"Two, Master." I say.

*SMACK!*

He continued to smack each ass cheek until they were both red and after a while I began to become numb. The spanking didn't last long in reality but it felt like a long time.

"Now spread open your fucking legs right now." He demanded.

I tried to move them but it was hard. Then the next thing I felt was him entering deep and hard inside of me from behind.

The pleasure was amazing and intense. It made my legs shake as I wanted to orgasm so badly several times but he denied me the pleasure every time I begged until finally, he thrusts deep and hard inside of me one last time and I feel him then pull out and moan in pleasure as I feel him cum on my lower back.

That was amazing. In fact, better than amazing. My god, he is a sex god hands down.

I could hear him panting as I began to stand up and though it took me a moment or two to be able to fully stand up and turn to look at him.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself." He says while we continue trying to catch our breaths.

"It's okay. I deserved the punishment." I smiled at him.

He just shakes his head and smiles.

"Go get cleaned up and meet me downstairs." He tells me.

He then walks up to me and kisses me on the lips in a passionate way but towards the end pushes himself away.

"Okay." I tell him.

He starts to leave and I get ready to take a shower. What just happened and why the hell did he just kiss me like that again? He is so confusing. Either that or I'm making something out of nothing.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)