CHAPTER 5: Caught Off-Guard

MACEY

"So, where is the owner?" I ask him. 

"You're looking at him, Curves." He winks while leaning against the minibar with his elbow propping him up. 

I was surprised to say the least. Is he serious though? Oh my god. I feel a little bit embarrassed all of a sudden, yet a little bit turned on at the same time and why is he looking me up and down as if I'm prey or something?

Then before I could do or say anything, he starts slowly walking towards me and begins circling around me closely to where I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Relax Kitten, I won't hurt you." He says lowly in my ear that sends shivers down my spine.

"I-I think I should go." I tell him while he walks in front of me grinning.

"Let me make you an offer first for a proposition." He says.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You see, around here, people call me Sir and Master. Outside of he club, it is the same for very few because what I'm about to offer you is something I don't offer to many." He continues talking in a smooth talking voice.

"Well I don't know what you want from me but I'm not that kind of a girl." I try to assure him.

"Oh but you are. You just haven't allowed yourself to explore your sexuality. You haven't had anybody truly touch you. You want someone who makes you scream in pleasure. Someone who controls you in the bedroom." He starts saying as he then begins to once again walk around me and stops behind me while moving his mouth closer to my skin.

"I can make all of your fantasies come true and have you feel sexy and beautiful while you become mine and ONLY mine." He says in my ear.

I gasp a little and catch myself before I let out a moan as I realize that I have had my eyes closed this whole time.

When I open up my eyes and see him standing a few feet away from me, I try and clear my throat a little bit and pull myself back together.

"I appreciate the offer but, I'm not a slut. And I sure as hell am not into men telling me what to do." I tell him.

"I'm not asking for you to be my girlfriend. I'm asking you to be my slave of pleasure. See I have a gift where I can tell things about people. Things such as what they want. How they want it." He starts again while moving closer towards me and has me back up against the door.

"I'm not into that whole sex slave friends booty calls thing, or whatever you want to call it. But I appreciate the offer." I tell him.

We look into each others eyes and he suddenly has this look of confusion. Which I didn't think about as to why until later on after I came home that maybe he was shocked I had turned him down. Almost as if he never does get turned down by girls which he does seem the type.

I don't care though, I refuse to let him have that control over me and make it be like a business transaction of sexual propositions. Who does he think he is, Christian Grey?

Maybe I'm crazy for turning him down but seriously, he won't be any different than all the others that have ever seen my body. He will be disgusted and rethink everything in which the last thing I want or need is that type of humiliation again.

So for the next several days I decided to forget about him as I know he has forgotten all about me.

I had mentioned to Kelsa about the 'offer' and she slapped my arm and asked why the hell I turned him down and that he doesn't make that offer to just anyone and plus, it was about time I had a sex life and who better then the Master of BDSM that has a great reputation for what all he does.

Then today while trying to buy some journals, I was looking at one more to add to the collection I was starting in my arms at the bookstore I love going to, when I heard a deep familiar husky voice.

"Hello again, Curves." I heard the voice say.

Startled a little bit, I tried to stand up after gathering the books I had just now dropped from being caught off guard. What is HE doing here I wondered. He's never stepped foot in here before today and I definitely don't see him being the type who reads.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)