CHAPTER 36: Gooood Morning!

PARKER

I woke up to my phone going off on the nightstand beside the bed and quickly try to answer it without waking up Macey. 

She stirs a little bit and I try and gently get out from underneath her then have her continue to sleep. 

"Shh....I'll be right back baby." I quietly tell her in her ear before placing a kiss on her lips then putting on my boxers and walking out onto the small balcony and closing the sliding glass door behind me. 

"What?" I answered. 

"Well good morning to you too." Walker says. 

"What is it?" I repeated. 

"I just received your so-called contract that states you want out of our little business deal." He states. 

"That's right. I'm done and from this moment on, you are to stay the hell away from me and my family along with my friends, including Macey." I warn him. 

"Really? You think it's wise to threaten me? Besides, have you forgotten about what happens to those who try and back out of contracts with me." He tries and scare me like he always tried. 

Now maybe I should be more afraid than what I'm letting him hear over the phone but I know that he thrives on people's fear and I'm not allowing that anymore. 

"I'm not afraid of you Walker. Don't forget who needs who here." I fire back reminding him how he was was the one that came to me. 

There's silence on the other end for a moment until he finally replies. 

"Do remember this moment and what you did. You'll be the only one to blame." He tells me then hangs up. 

Now once again, I know that I have to be real careful right now because I'm sure that he'll try and come after me and Macey or my sister even but I've already thought up of ideas in how to keep an eye on her. The first step though is actually telling Macey. 

When I walk back inside the room and close the door behind me, I notice Macey is sitting up in bed, covering herself up to her chest with the sheets and blanket up to her neck, looking at me. 

"Is everything okay?" She asks me with her eyes still heavy and starts to yawn. 

"Yes. I'll tell you later though." I smiled. 

Next I placed my phone onto the night stand then removed my boxers and get under the covers with her while looking into her eyes and gently caressing the side of her face with the back of my hand. 

"I love you." I tell her. 

"I love you too." She smiles. 

We lean in to start kissing each other and gets me hard right away on top of the already morning wood I get. I start to kiss down her neck while going between her legs and she starts moaning. 

"Baby. I still feel a little sore. Can we have sex later?" She asks between moans. 

"Whenever you want to babe. But I want to taste you." I smirk. 

"Mmm....Okay. But then I want to taste you too." She moans to me more. 

"Oh yeah?" I ask as I begin rubbing her clit. 

"Mmm...fuck." She moans some more. 

"Mmm....Let's taste each other at the same time." I suggest. 

"Okay." She replies. 

I get on my back and lay my head on one of the pillows while she straddles me face so that my tongue and mouth has easy access to her sweet sensitive bud while her head is down where my hard cock is all ready for her and I start eating her out and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue as I begin to feel her lips wrap around my cock, swirling her tongue around my tip. 

Next she starts licking some precum off the tip while stroking it and we both start picking up our pace going faster and faster. 

Between our moans along with the noises from what we were doing to each other, it wasn't very long until we both couldn't hold it in and both came in each other's mouths....

My god, does she taste so fucking good and knows how to please me in every way. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)