CHAPTER 28: I'm So Damn Lucky!!

PARKER

MAN! I am beyond lucky to have a girl like Macey who is not only into the stuff I am in the bedroom but after we played over the phone, fuck, she makes me hard every time.

Tonight I couldn't wait to see what she was going to wear while at dinner and I am sure she has been thinking if rather or not I will do anything around my sister and the truth is my sister wasn't coming because she has the flu.

I didn't tell Macey that my sister wasn't coming because I wanted to see if rather or not Macey would do as she was told.

So after I checked on my sister and made sure she was okay, which she was passed out already, I took off to Macey's apartment to get her.

When I arrived, sure enough, as soon as she opened the door to greet me, my jaw dropped to the floor.

Oh my god, she looks better than I imagined and am feeling more than turned on right now.

The way she has her hair down and wavy, along with the minimal make up look as I told her and that sexy-as-hell red laced dress she was wearing. Damnit, tonight is going to be fun.

"Are you just going to stand there all night undressing me with your eyes? Or are we actually going to dinner?" She asks with a smirk and arms crossed.

"You look yummy." I lick my lips a little. "As much as I don't want any guy to gawk at you, I am very pleased you did as you were told." I grinned at her.

"Well of course. Didn't want to disappoint my Master." She teases.

"Mmm..." I let out a little low moan.

"Alright, come on, show's over and I'm really hungry." She tells me.

We headed out to my car and got inside then began making our way towards the restaurant.

It was a very nice place and definitely one of those places you needed a couple months in advance reservations for but because the manager happens to be a great client of mine, we help each other out. Plus, I have my own booth and it's in a corner that still is by people but alao my favorite part is that the lights are pretty dim.

After the valet person took our keys and handed us a ticket, I placed my arm on her lower back and after I opened the door and escorted her inside, right away the hostess recognized me and grabbed us some menus then started having us follow her back towards our booth.

I glared at any guy that gawked at her. Not everyone did but enough. She has no idea how beautiful and sexy she is with her thick curves and how much a lot of men, including me of course, actually love them.

Once we were seated, a couple minutes went by and our waiter came to take our drink order. So I ordered us some wine after she told me she didn't know what kind to order.

Then right as we began looking at the menu, that's when I noticed out the corner of my eye, she was trying to pull up her dress a little bit as it seemed to have come down as soon as she sat and slid over close to me.

Right when the waiter returned and poured us some wine, we next gave him our order then as soon as he left, I made a toast and had her raise her glass with mine.

"Here's to a VERY good and exciting evening." I wink at her.

"Cheers." She replies with a seductive smile.

We look at one another as we take a drink from our glasses and then as soon as we set our glasses down, we look at one another for a moment and take this opportunity to begin having some fun with her.

I slowly begin placing my hand on her thigh, not breaking eye contact as she looks a little surprised but then I can tell doesn't mind it and wants me to continue.

I then begin slowly sliding my hand higher and higher up her thigh and uncross her legs a little before moving my fingers to the outside of her panties and start rubbing the outside of them to get her wet.

I lean forward a little and lowly tell her in her ear something that I know will be quite the challenge for her.

"Don't come until I tell you to and don't moan." I tell her before placing a gentle kiss on her neck as I begin pushing her panties aside and sliding my fingers in and start rubbing her glistening sweet bud slowly at first.

"Please.." She starts to beg. "Just a little moan." She says while I can tell she is struggling.

"I said no. Not until I say so and if you disobey me, you will be punished." I remind her.

I start to insert one finger deep inside her then add one more and start moving them in and out a little slow at first for just a moment before going a little faster and seeing her gripping tightly onto the bottom of her dress and looking away making sure that nobody can see her as she closes her eye fighting the urge to come and moan.

I love this. I love being in charge of her pleasure and being the one to give her the pleasure. She is so wet I love feeling her juices on me and before the food arrives, I decide to lean forward closer to her.

"Come. Come all over my hand and you can let out a little moan in my mouth." I tell her.

I smile as she pulls me hard closer to her and smashes her lips onto mine and moans while she comes all over my fingers and feel her legs start to shake.

"Fuck." She moans breathlessly against my lips.

"That's daddy's little slut." I tell her then place a kiss on her lips before sitting back and she tries to adjust herself a little without bringing any attention.

Then a moment literally before the waiter came with our food, I licked her juices off of my fingers and moaned at how yummy they were.

That's just the appetizer for what I have stored for her afterwards.....

To be continued.......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Sorry guys it has been a couple of days since I last posted. Been very busy but am finally able to relax and be back to writing everyday.   Below is the picture of her dress and it is above the knee. Lol