CHAPTER 31: Something He Isn't Telling Me

MACEY

For the next few days, I felt in a way that I haven't felt in a while which was great. for once I loved somebody who loved me back. He introduced me to someone that was very important in his life and I am getting along with his sister too. 

Today, both Parker and I were leaving out of town to Vegas and because Parker is so protective of his sister, he asked if both Torro and Kelsa would go over and stay with her at his place to make sure her ex didn't find her and come around. 

I slept through most of the plane ride and when I awoke, we had just landed. Once we got off, we grabbed our luggage and I was surprised when we walked outside and saw a guy holding up a sign with his name on it and once inside, I felt so special. 

I have only been in a limo a handful of times because of my career and yet for some reason, I feel like this is the first time. Maybe because it's not for a meeting or anything or an award show, it's a romantic gesture from my boyfriend. 

"You are so sweet baby." I comment with a smile before giving him a kiss on the lips. 

"Anything for you." He replies. 

After we arrived at the hotel and checked in, I had thought that we would have some time alone before going to check out the place him and his partner, Walker were going to be opening with each other soon but no such luck since Walker called him as soon as we got inside and were starting to settle into the room saying he needed for Parker to come down and discuss a few designing ideas he had. 

"It's okay." I tell him with a smile. 

"I promise baby that we're going to have some alone time and have a little fun while we're here." He tells me. 

"I know. But we are here to help put together another club of yours." I remind him. 

"I'm so lucky to have somebody like you." He compliments. 

"Damn right!" I laugh. 

He laughs also and we start to make our way to the place he's opening up his new club at. Which I have to admit that I think it's pretty cool he's doing it here in Vegas but I can tell how nervous he seems right now. Then as soon as we got closer to the place, I noticed he tensed up a little. 

"Look, whatever you do, please just promise me that you won't leave my side and to try and keep your distance from Walker and his guys as much as possible." He tells me in a serious tone. 

"Don't worry. Things are going to be okay. Let's just go in there and focus on the fact that you are soon going to be opening up a big club in Vegas." I remind him as I lightly squeeze his hand in reassurance that he shouldn't worry so much and we should just enjoy ourselves right now. 

However, on the other hand, I feel as though maybe there's other things that about this Walker guy that he hasn't told me yet and is afraid to tell me. But I don't want to ruin tonight or this moment so I decide to stay quiet. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)