CHAPTER 21: Does He Like Me?

MACEY

It has been almost a week since I last saw or spoke with Parker and he isn't answering any of my messages or calls and so I have finally decided that maybe this contract thing wasn't worth the feelings that I have begun to grow for him.

I know it would be the breach of the contract and I understand also that he made it clear that one day that he obviously had regretted the kiss and everything so I'm not going to let him make me look stupid.

So since he hasn't talked to me or anything, while having dinner delivered to me by the same guy as always, he asked me out and I accepted and tonight we were going to dinner.

Once he picked me up, he took me first to a nice sushi restaurant and we sat and talked to each other. We had some things in common but I didn't feel any type of a connection with him at all.

When we headed back to my place and got onto the elevator, we stood by each other and shared a moment awkward silence and then as soon as we got to the door of my apartment, I turned around and looked at him.

"Thanks for tonight." I tell him.

"You're welcome." He smiles while leaning forward closer to me and propping himself up with his hand on the door.

"Look I..." I was about to let him down gently but he stopped me and smashed his lips onto mine. I immediately push him back.

"What?" He asks looking irritated.

"I'm not into you like that. I mean, I had fun but, I don't feel any type of a connection with you." I tell him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He says sounding irritated and more angry.

"No. Don't get all upset, at least I'm telling you now." I began but he again cut me off and pushed me up against the door while pinning both my arms down to my side.

"Now you listen to me you fat bitch, I bought  everything tonight and expect to get a reward for that." He tells me.

Is this guy for real right now? At no point did I ever give him an indication it was ever going to be going as far as he apparently thought it would.

"Go home." I roll my eyes and try to wriggle my arms free but he squeezes them tighter.

"I told you, I'm not leaving without my reward." He says.

"Like hell I will." I snap at him and finally am able to push him off and slap him. He next hits me really hard a second later causing me to hold my the side of my face and look back at him but when I did, I noticed he was on the ground and someone seemed to be on top of him punching him.

I couldn't tell at first in who it was but then was finally able to after this stranger shoved my date towards the elevator with him groaning in pain as he held his stomach.

Then the nice stranger who stepped in to help me turned to look at me and just as I was about to thank them, I saw it was Parker?

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He just glared at me with fists at his sides looking as though he might hurt me too.

"Who the hell was that?" He asked through a clenched jaw.

"Nobody." I reply while I find my keys and turn around to unlock and go into my apartment.

I don't have time to deal with two assholes tonight, I swear.

"It didn't look like nobody." He says while following closely behind me and slamming my door shut.

"Hey, don't be slamming my door like a temperamental child throwing a tantrum!" I exclaimed.

He quickly walks up to me and pushes me up against the wall holding both my hands down as he gets closer to me.

"Now you listen to me, you are MINE! Did you already forget the contract?!" He reminds me.

"Really? You want to throw that contract bullshit and that I'm yours bullshit in my face? Because if you want to, go ahead, but I can ask you the same thing!" I snap at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asks.

"The other night you were at a restaurant with some girl. Probably took her home to fuck her after not only NOT talking to me cause you were upset with me for whatever reason and then while I'm coming home from the grocery store, I see you with some slut!" I fire back at him while breaking free and pushing him away from me.

He looks taken back and I for one just can't deal with all of this mentally at the moment. I mean, why am I even getting upset? He can't even make up his mind with what he wants with me.

"I didn't do anything with her." He starts to say with a hint of guilt in his tone of voice.

"Yeah, sure." I roll my eyes in disbelief.

"Macey, I swear I didn't. I couldn't." He says the last part under his breath but I heard it.

"You couldn't? The great Parker Dom, couldn't fuck another girl? What was the matter huh? Had issues getting hard by her?  What, she didn't give you...." I began rambling on until I see him push me onto the couch with my hands above my head and him pinning my legs down while on top of me with his knees.

"You want to know why I couldn't?! Because I was thinking about you!" He exclaims assertively, squeezing my wrists.

I am speechless for a few moments. Is he being for real with me right now or just fucking with my emotions again?!?

Then as I look deeper into his eyes I can see the sincerity. The next thing I know, he's getting up off me while releasing his grip on my wrists and I begin to slowly sit up next to him on the couch.

"You scare the hell out of me Mace." He says.

"I swear Parker if this is you fucking with my emotions again..." I start to say but he stops me.

"I'm not. You really scare the hell out of me. I have been hooked since the first night we met in my club. Then after you became my Sub, you...well, lets just say I don't sleep with all my Subs." He tells me.

I am at loss for words. Could he really be telling me the truth right now?

I'm so confused because how is it we went from arguing to having this emotional calming talk? And is he telling me he likes me for reals?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)