CHAPTER 40: Parker

For the next couple of days, we were all trying to get ready to take down Walker and after Torro's uncle, Rocko had gone over the plan, I honestly began to feel a little better than before and more confident in his plan working.

There still is a part of me that can't help but feel a little doubtful in everything working out because once again, this is Walker.

Today was the day I was going to meet up with Walker and it would be the last time.  I shook away all the nerves with the help of Macey and after giving her a kiss after the FBI put an earpiece into one of my ears so I'd be able to hear them and vice versa, then I got in my car and started to leave.

I kept playing the different scenarios in my head of what could happen and right when I would begin to think negatively though, I kept thinking about Macey and how she told me everything was going to be okay.

The FBI agents already were following several cars behind me and Rocko had already informed me that some of his agents were already surrounding the property we were headed to to meet up with Walker.

After arriving and getting out, one of Walker's guys was standing outside on guard.

"What's up Maloney." I nodded.

"Not much." He replies sternly as always.

This guy was definitely built to be a bodyguard and really could take down multiple men at once. He could snap you like a twig in just a few seconds and had NO sense of humor whatsoever.

After he finished patting me down, he opened up the door and I started to make my way inside the building and was surprised to say the least that Walker was having us meet here.

This place smelled of sweat and body odor along with cheap perfume and the air filled mostly with smoke from the cigarettes. It was a little strip joint just outside of town and the girls here seemed to not care about personal hygiene or nothing but then again, looking around at all the men here, it doesn't seem to matter.

Honestly, I don't see how in the hell Walker would ever come inside here but whatever, I just want to get this over with.

When I got to the back of the place where it looked to be an office, outside the door were a few of Walker's guys standing at a stance with their arms crossed over their chest and glaring at me.

"Is he in there?" I asked.

Nobody said anything and one of them instead just opened the door and let me in. After closing the door behind me, I saw Walker and some guy who may be the owner to this dump, laughing and talking with each other until they see me.

"Ah, there you are." Walker says as he finishes downing his drink.

"Yep, I'm here." I tell him.

"You see?" He starts while pointing at me and talking to his friend. "You see this guy right here? He was one of my best guys. We were supposed to be opening a place together but he backed out at the last minute." He smirks at me.

I can tell he was drunk and maybe high on something.

"Lets get this over with." I started.

"Take a seat." Walker gestures with his hand to the chair across from him and the desk.

His friend then leaves and closes the door behind him.

"So about this transaction...." I started but he stopped me.

"We'll get to that in a minute. Right now I want you to do me a favor." Walker begins.

"What?" I asked irritated at the fact I felt like he might be trying to delay.

"Take off whatever the people listening in on this right now, taped to you or put on you somewhere." He glares.

I knew it! I knew he would be too smart and would catch on and there was no use playing dumb.

I smiled at him a little and then removed the earpiece, dropped it onto the ground in front of me and smashed it with my foot.

"You really thought that would work, didn't you?!" He asks.

"I didn't think it would actually because I already knew just how smart you were." I smirked.

"You know, I knew already that something was up because of the fact you called me and wanted to get in on joining up not for the club but for the trafficking thing." He mentions.

"So now that you've got everything all figured out then, now what?" I ask with my arms crossed over my chest as I wait to hear what he suggests the next action should be.

"I always win, Parker." He leans forward to tell me with an evil grin and I knew what that look in particular meant.

Right now I wished I had never crushed that ear piece......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)