CHAPTER 15: Maybe I Made A Mistake

MACEY

Why is he just standing there? He doesn't have a face of disgust like the many others but a more admiring facial expression in which has taken me a little off guard.

Then before I have a chance to say anything, he beats me to it, well, doesn't say anything, but more like gestures as he starts removing all of his clothes until he is fully nude and this is the first time I have seen his body in the full nude. The first time we did anything, I didn't get to see him.

I was ready for him. Every inch of my body was waiting to be devoured by his touch. He smirks at me while making eye contact and begins lowering his head towards between my legs making me feel more aroused as he gets even closer to my sweet bud and can feel his breath.

Then as he continues making eye contact with me, he begins flicking at my clit. Instantly making me moan. Between his lips and his tongue working their magic in between my legs, I can't help but become completely emerged in pleasure.

As he continues flicking at my clit, he next places two fingers deep inside of me, moving them in and out slowly at first. Then begins to pick up the pace more staying in-sync with his tongue and fingers.

The deeper and faster he goes the closer I am already to reach my first high and feel like I'm about to pee, but instead, right as I start to moan out loud from the amazing feeling I am given at this moment, I begin to feel myself let go and not just cum but also I can hear and feel the clear liquid squirting out from between my lips.

It takes me a moment to come back down from the high but then I start hearing him moan and start to stand up again at the foot of the bed on the floor as he licks my juice off his fingers while looking at me.

"Mmm....You taste very yummy." He tells me.

The next thing I see is him grabbing a condom from the night stand by the bed and tears open the pack with his teeth then starts rolling the condom on.

Oh god, is he really going to fuck me? Will he even fit? Wait, why the hell am I even discussing this?!?

He stands there for a moment more, looking at me as if he's trying to test me in seeing how long I can wait.

"Please. Please Master, give me pleasure." I begin to beg.

He grins and then lets out a breath before slowly and teasingly lowering his body on top of mine coming close to my lips with his. But before he even kisses me or allows me to kiss him, he says something.

"I love to hear you beg." He chuckles in a sexy low toned way.

"Please." I plead at him once again.

"Please what?" He asks.

"Please fuck me." I beg.

He next positions himself between my legs before then suddenly thrusting deep and hard inside of me without warning, going deep, hard and fast with every thrust more than the one before.

Oh my god this man feels amazing. He's so big and my lips wrap around his cock perfectly that makes this even better than I ever could have imagined or expected.

Several thrusts later, he begins to slow down a little bit and we look into each others eyes before I feel him place his hand gently around my throat but not to the point I couldn't breathe. Just to the point in letting me know he was my Master and the one in charge.

"Who does your body belong to?" He asks me through pants.

"You." I moan.

"Whose?" He asks again.

"You!" I moan out even louder.

"That's right. No other man is allowed to touch you." He tells me right as he begins to thrust deep and hard inside of me again and this time, right away starts moaning along with me.

Then a few more thrusts later and he pulls out then tosses the condom quickly into the trash before kneeling next to me as he starts quickly stroking his cock.

"Open your fucking mouth." He moans.

"Mmm." I start moaning.

A moment later he comes inside of my mouth and moans out loudly as he comes, which I find to be so hot. Then has me suck on the tip a little bit as he tries catching his breath.

"Fuck." He says.

"Mmmm....That was very good Master." I tell him.

"Good." He replies and then gets up and says he'll be right back before he heads off to the bathroom to get cleaned up after he unties me.

When he is finished, I head into the shower and get dressed. Then once I'm done myself and come walking out, that's when I begin grabbing my purse and notice him scrolling through his phone.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. But before I do, I wanted to talk to you about the contract." I start.

He looks up from his phone at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"What about it?" He asks.

"Well, I understand our arrangement but I also have a career that I need to pay attention to as well." I tell him felling a bit timid.

"I understand." He tells me.

"But you got upset at me earlier when I tried explaining to you I was meeting with my Publisher. I mean, all of this was of course, to have you take control in the bedroom but it seems like maybe you're possibly bringing it outside...." I began telling him until he held up his hand to stop me.

"I understand. But whatever days you are busy with your Publisher or whatever, at least give me a heads up and I will go from there." He smiles at me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course. Just like you said, it's only for in the bedroom." He smirks at me in a kind of a jerk-way.

We share a brief tensed awkward moment of silence before I tell him 'goodnight' and begin to leave.

While getting into my car, I start to feel this uncertainty type of feeling start to kick in. Maybe I am having second thoughts about this whole contract thing? Maybe I made a mistake.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)