CHAPTER 32: I Need To Get Out Of This

PARKER

I really do have an amazing girl by my side and to be honest I really don't think I would feel this calm necessarily around Walker and his men. She has this strong and amazing effect on me that I can't explain. 

I wasn't trying to freak her out when I told her about staying away from Walker and to be close by to me while we are here. I know it sounds controlling but the truth is that I still don't trust him and I understand how at the same time makes no sense that I'm doing business with this guy but if there's something I had learned a few years back working for him before is that once you make a deal to do anything with him, there is NO backing out. 

I already regret even doing this deal but can't necessarily back out right now so I guess, like Macey has just told me that I need to pretty much focus on the positive of the situation and once again, that's one of the reasons why I'm glad that I have her here with me. 

So before we head inside, I take in one final deep breath and let it out then one of his men opens the door and as soon as we walked inside, I immediately began looking around at what has been done already and so far, it doesn't look too bad. 

"There you are." I hear Walker greet us while walking our way and grinning in the creepy and evil way that he does that makes me even feel uncomfortable. "Who's this?" He asks while looking Macey up and down. 

"She's my girlfriend." I reply sternly while pulling her closer to me. 

"Ah well, it's very nice to meet you." He tells her while holding out his hand. 

"You also." She shakes his hand. 

"Anyways, what is it that you wanted to show me?" I interrupted. 

"Right." He smiles. "I have an idea in what I wanted to do as far as each room goes." He mentions while having us follow him. 

He starts to walk us around everywhere and begins telling me about the themes he would like to add to my ideas and of course, just as I had been afraid of him suggesting, he wanted to bring his 'fetish' into this place. 

"We talked about this." I began telling him while trying to keep my mouth shut and myself from throttling this prick. 

Now I respect everyone's fetish and what they are into-no judgement. However, he takes things always to a disturbing level. He's into DDLG (Daddy's Dom /Little Girl). A role playing relationship in which one person is the caregiver "daddy" and the other is childlike. 

Now I know many people who are into all of that but the thing about him is he takes it to a whole new different level and the girls I have seen him use before, let's just say it didn't seem like they were too into it as much. 

"I know I know but, think about it. I'm sure there's a lot of your clientele that would enjoy that feature." He tries to convince me. 

"Honestly Walker, if you want a room or two with those kinds of themes then that's fine but just don't take it to the level you normally do." I warn him. 

"No promises." He smiles and winks at Macey. 

I accidentally squeeze her hand tighter making her wince in pain and I immediately let up on my grip and try to use that opportunity in leaving. 

"Well, if that's it, then her and I are going to get going. We'll see you tomorrow." I tell him. 

"Why don't you both come join me for dinner tonight, my treat." He offers. 

"No thanks." I reply. 

I could tell by the menacing look on his face and the way he's still looking at Macey, I knew we needed to just turn back around and continue walking out before I lost control and began to beat the shit out of him. 

I swear, I need to get out of this deal and I need to do it soon and to where nobody gets hurt. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)