CHAPTER 3: I Like This.....A Lot

MACEY

Okay, I don't think this was a smart idea in letting Kelsa talk me into wearing an outfit I never would have worn out in public and am feeling a little bit more self-conscious then I was already before.

Yet at the same time, I can't help but feel like maybe I can use this opportunity as fun thing in role playing. I am wearing an eye mask and she has me wearing a sleeveless pleather black dress on that stops mid thigh and thigh high black pleather boots with red lipstick and dark thick eyeliner on and long thick lashes along with my hair straightened and black fishnet tights to match the dress and boots.

She also had me wear some black gloves and carry a whip with the strap around my wrist and showed me how to fake my confidence.

I thought of this as an audition and a way to learn how to be a good submissive.

When we arrived, I took in a deep breath as she too had a similar look going on then we walked towards her 'platform/medium-sized stage' and she started on the first client that came walking over.

"Blacksmith, come here now!" She says to the guy as she snaps her fingers and points down to the ground.

"Yes Mistress." He complies while getting on his knees already in his outfit that includes a leather studded vest with a black leather collar that said, 'SLAVE' and was wearing a male strippers type of a thong. He was wearing also an eye mask and black leather matching cuffs around his wrists while then crawling on all fours slowly towards her.

"Lick." She says.

"Yes Mistress." He replies.

Next he begins to lick from the tip of her shoes all the way up her entire boot length slowly and does it a few more times.

"Enough!" She says assertively. "Now it's time to receive your punishment for not keeping your appointment with me yesterday." She tells him.

"But I have a good reason, Lady Mistress." The guy starts to object.

"Silence! You've been a bad boy and need to be punished severely. As one of your punishments, tonight's letter I am using on you is 'O'." She says to him.

What the hell does 'O' mean? I thought but didn't want to ask seeing as to how this wasn't necessarily a classroom. Then I started to remember what I have looked up before in as far as terms for BDSM were. The letter in their glossary, represented, 'denying an orgasm."

She next walked over to the guy and stood behind him, had him bend over as she next then cuffed his hands together on the bar in front of him, then took out a flogger which is a type of whip that consists of several tails to a ridged handle and used to inflict pain on someone.

This world does seem to be a little crazy and even though I personally am not into what her client is, I can't help but want to explore and see what else there is around here.

So I excuse myself and start walking around curiously looking.

I notice there are many different things going on such as role playing, spanking, shipping, flogging, dominance by both genders, slaves, hair pulling and even sex.

I then find a scene by someone who I am assuming is Torro according to Kelsa's description earlier. He is very fit and isn't wearing a mask but is definitely in charge. He has a girl tied down on her back onto a smooth wooden table with her legs spread out along with her wrists tied a little above her head.

"Count!" He says to her then takes a paddle and spanks her ass with it really hard, already leaving a read mark.

"One!" She says out loud in pleasure.

"Louder." He yells then smacks her ass again even harder it seemed like.

"Two!" She screams while moaning also.

He ends up smacking her again several more times and then brings out a toy and kneels down after he turns it on. They call it a wand. He next starts placing it against between her legs and right away her eyes begin to roll in the back of her head as she begins moaning loudly as well.

"You are not aloud to come unless I say so." He says.

I don't know why but I start to get a little turned on by the dominance he has with her. Even the crowd surrounding us is enjoying it although not everybody is dressed like I am.

I begin to get really into it that I feel I need to excuse myself so I start to walk towards the bar to grab myself a drink before I became too excited.

Wow! This place is.....amazing. wasn't expecting this much tonight but then again, I haven't been to a club like this before.

After I am handed my drink from the bartender, he asks me something that I am both surprised and yet flattered to hear at the same time.

"What's your pleasure? You a Sub or Dom?" He asks me over the music.

"A Sub." I answer.

"Niiiice. You look like a Dominatrix though." He winks at me.

"Yeah well, I like being submissive more. I like having a guy take control in the bedroom." I winked at him.

I don't know where this confidence is coming from, but shit, I like it.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)