CHAPTER 14: She's A Huge Turn On

PARKER

I suddenly had become busy out of nowhere  for the past few days and although it hasn't been a week or anything since Macey and I played together, I have needed her here because I have gotten frustrated with a few meetings I have had with people.

Today I tried getting a hold of Macey and finally after the third try, I got a hold of her.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Be at my house in less than an hour." I tell her.

"Uh....I can't, I'm sorry. I'm meeting my Publisher..." She began but I stopped her.

"I don't care. You signed a contract and it clearly stated that you belong to me and were to obey me as your Master. That includes me having you whenever and wherever I want to. And if you disobey, you will be punished." I remind her.

"I understand but, my...." She begins to protest again.

"No excuses! Whatever it is you have planned, reschedule. I'll see you at my house in less than an hour or else." I tell her with finality and hang up.

Does she need reminding of the rules? How dare she disobeys me, her master!

After hanging up, I had left my office and started heading back to my place to prepare for her arrival aka 'our play date.'

I became impatient when I realized it was almost one whole hour and she still wasn't here.

Finally at ten minutes til the hour was up, I saw her pull up and quickly start walking up towards the house in legging, tank and sweater. Damn she looked hot!

I opened the door right before she was about to knock or rang the doorbell.

"Sorry. I tried to hurry." She says.

"Doesn't matter. You barely made it but you made it on time still." I tell her.

She comes walking in and I notice she seems like she has been rushing so I have her calm down and take a seat on the couch real fast.

"I'm sorry by the way, for earlier. I had a meeting with my Publisher and was going over some plans with turning one of my stories into a movie." She started rambling on. Then she looked up at me and I guess thought I didn't care or something because she stopped herself and nervously tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears. "Sorry, you don't want to hear about that."

I was really listening but I have one of those faces I've been told where it looks like I'm not interested or something, but I am.

I really shouldn't care either way though in a way and I don't because once again that could lead to issues by giving her the wrong impression and I just don't want to do that. Attachments are bad. Besides, this isn't a relationship or anything and I don't ever want to give her the impression it is or even could be.

Luckily she saved me from mustering up something to say and this time as she stood up and smiled at me seductively, she also swayed her hips side to side in a sexy way towards me.

"So what ideas do you have for us today?" She asks with a smirk.

"Why don't we go and find out." I winked at her and took hold of her towards the playroom.

I had decided that for today, I was going to strip her down again, then have her display herself to me by being tied with legs apart, rope tied around her ankles to the bed posts at end of bed and same with her wrists, rope tied together and to the bedposts above her head.

The moment I finished tying up her wrists after removing all her clothes first, I stood up off the bed and looked at her curvy body that was making me hard instantly and normally, I rarely actually have sex with any of my Subs, usually I fuck my 'fuck buddy' because no Sub has ever been able to satisfy me in that way. I normally just have them mostly do oral on me and I do the same with them in addition to the toys.

I don't know though what it is about her but, I don't think she'll disappoint me. So far at least, she has more of an effect on me quicker than anybody else has.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)