CHAPTER 12: Day One......

PARKER

I decided to wait a few days before having my new Sub come over to my place so that I could set everything up, including the outfits and everything else including accessories and toys I had for her. As well as the things I enjoy using and already had also.

I got myself and the room all ready and when I heard the doorbell downstairs, I knew exactly who it was and was filled with curiosity.

I was excited and anxious, more than I ever have been with anyone before, including with former slaves but she is different. I'm not saying I feel all giddy inside, but something about her drives me crazy.

When I open the door, I see she's in jeans and a tank top. Which I never seen those look so sexy on a curvy girl before. She stands there for a moment looking a little nervous and timid.

"Please, come in." I tell her.

She walks inside as I start to close the door behind her and take her purse and sweater off of her.

Once I removed it and hung them both up onto the coat rack I have by the door, I have her follow me into the room so that we can get started right away.

After entering the 'Playroom', I next have her stand in the middle of the room and stand in front of her.

"Wow." She says while looking around the room and seems a bit more nervous.

"Relax. Remember this is only day one and we are starting off." I remind her.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Remember the safe words and what they mean?" I ask her while walking off to one of the corner's of the room to grab a few things.

"Yes." She replies.

"Tell me." I demand.

"Green means go for it. Yellow means slow down and pull back a little." She stops herself.

"And what's the last one?" I ask.

"Red. Which means to stop." She says.

"Good girl. Now turn around and face me." I command.

She slowly turns around and faces me with her eyes closed at first and then opens them up to look into my eyes as I begin to walk towards her with the few items I want her to put on.

"Take off all of your clothes." I tell her.

"Even my..." She starts to say nervously.

"Everything. Unless I tell you otherwise in what to wear, you will remove every single item off your body so you can let me look at your entirety." I tell her as I take a few steps closer towards her as she slowly starts to unbutton her jeans and pulls them down then removes her flats.

Next she stands and looks back at me before she removes her top and tosses it too onto the floor then I look at her while she stands there hesitantly for a moment.

"Um..." She begins.

I just sigh out a breath of frustration.

"You are already breaking the contract. Now, since it's your first time, I will help you." I offer you my help.

So I place down the stuff onto the bed beside us that I had grabbed moments ago and next began to unhook her bra while placing my lips closer to one of her ears.

"Don't be self-conscious. Don't hide yourself, not with me. You are beautiful and a sexy woman." I tell her lowly into her ear.

I can hear her breathe in my scent as I do hers as well before I slowly and gently start pulling down her bra straps then toss them off to the side before looking into her eyes and locking mine with hers.

Next I slowly kneel down on one knee while making eye contact with her the entire time I am pulling down her panties.

Then after tossing those aside as well, I look and notice how beautiful and sweet tasting she looks down there.

I smile as I next begin to slowly stand back up and grab the things off the bed and start to put them on her.

The first thing I put on her is a collar that says 'BITCH'. Then I next place one leather cuff around one of her wrists then the other before I back her up a little towards the little stool like piece of furniture behind her and bend her over with her back facing me and her breasts hanging over as her stomach hits the top of the stool.

Next I come in front of her and she tilts her head up to look at me while I lock both her wrists together to the stool legs so she can't break free from them without me undoing them.

I grin at her in satisfaction before then standing up and walking behind her, first slapping her ass real hard causing her to yelp and moan all at the same time.

"Do you like that?" I ask her.

"Yes." She says lowly.

"What was that?" I asked and slapped her ass again.

"Yes Master! Please can I have another?" She moans.

"Good girl." I tell her and smack her ass a few more times while pausing for a brief moment in between.

Next, I grab one of the toys that has the most intense speed on it for giving the most intense orgasms ever. I approach her from behind and kneel down on one knee as I have both her legs spread apart.

I turn it on and start at first teasing her with barely touching her sweet wet bud between her legs. She begins to moan in frustration a little bit. Then right when I feel she has had enough teasing and has gone crazy enough, I begin to place it against her clit in between her lips and put it immediately on the highest speed which right away starts causing her legs to shake while she moans out loud.

"You are not aloud to come until I tell you to, remember?!" I remind her.

"Oh god." She moans.

"Understand?!" I demanded.

"Fuck, yes." She moans out loud in both pleasure and frustration.

Damn, do I love the way that she sounds when she moans and screams.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :);)