A spectrum of colors danced under Taehyung's eyelids, his sight was filled with an explosion of yellow, orange, pink, red, magenta, burgundy, purple.

Taehyung wanted to cry for seeing this beautiful colors again but his whole body was against him, not wanting him to move but Taehyung couldn't complain and he didn't want to. Whatever this weird dream was, he wanted it to last because this was the first time he finally could relax, finally being able to sleep since way too many days without the relaxing slumber.

So he allowed himself to drift further into the sleep, letting the colors engulf him and embrace him. Taehyung finally felt like he was home, colors delicately holding him, purple cushions under his head, yellow blankets wrapped around him and the boy exhaled softly, smiling delicately in his sleep.

Kim Seokjin was staring fascinated at the tiny male curled up by his side, a huge brown blanket laid over the tightly sleeping brunet. One hand tugged under his little head while the other arm was actually wrapped around Seokjin's arm and the man smile fondly because he assumed that the little boy was a cuddler. Which was amazingly cute in his opinion.

What worried him more, was the fact that his brother's little soulmate was incredibly thin. Thin and weak.

The little guy looked like he was breaking apart as soon as someone would touch him more roughly. Jin feared that Jeongguk would be the one to hurt the little puppy on his lap. "You poor thing... I'm making you lots of food to get you better", Jin said softly stroking Taehyung's soft locks, smiling in delight when he saw the cute thing pouting in his sleep, making Jin coo from the adorable sight.

But then, the boy started to whimper, his pretty brows furrowed and then, he screamed. And it broke Jin's heart when he understood what the boy was screaming.

Taehyung in his dream found himself back in the beloved garden of his parents' mansion. He smiled happily by the sight of his parents sitting in the garden, talking to each other while drinking tea, Earl Grey preferably, their favorite as he could still remember.

The brunet saw his mother's beautiful smile, the one he was allowed to call his own as well, his father honey like voice, deep but soothing. But Taehyung's smile turned sad when he looked down at his dull grey clothing, the grey shirt, the grey loose dresser pants and his familiar deep grey sweater, his clothes from the asylum.

He was dreaming, remembering the time where he was happy and without worries, a beautiful young boy and not this broken, bony, ugly version of himself without hope. Then his eyes fell on the other version of himself, next to his parents and playing in the grass.

He wasn't surprised, since it was his memory of the day his life got destroyed but he gasped shocked when he saw how... happy, alive he looked. Taehyung knew that his current self was looking nothing like the boy in front of him, his once beautiful chocolate locks weren't shining anymore, dull like himself, lively, sparkling eyes without hope or emotions in particular, healthy slim strong body broken like a fragile leaf in the wind.

Hatred floated through Taehyung's veins and he needed to look away from this version of himself, his past self was looking so beautiful and lively, it pained Taehyung's heart knowing what will follow.

Because these moments of happiness were the last he'll have for over three years.

A submissive whimper left his chapped, red lips when he saw the car coming up the driveway, signalling that his last moments of peace soon will be over. Taehyung wanted to wake up, not wanting to go through this trauma a second time because he couldn't see his parents, the ones he has loved the most in his life, dying again because of him.

Because he was dumb enough to get involved with Choi Minho. Because he was dumb enough to reject the famous politician when he proposed to him. How dumb of Taehyung, wanting to wait for his soulmate, wanting to stay pure for this stranger he saw as a knight in shining armor. Where was his knight three years after, when he was tortured on a daily base, humiliated, broken apart, used and threatened? Taehyung has given up this type of love long ago... right after his first 'therapy session'.

Taehyung saw how Minho got out of the expensive car. Smirking when he saw the past Taehyung innocently sitting on the ground, a soft smile on his this time full and healthy face, giggling cutely after his father said something, looking like the perfect obedient prey.

The thin brunet wanted to scream at his past self, scream to get the fuck up and bring his parents away, into safety. But he could only watch, watch how the three bulky men, men he still had nightmares of, appear next to Minho, one of them straightly walking up to Taehyung, grabbing the petite brunet from the floor to lift him up.

Bringing him to Minho who turned him around, forcefully grabbing his chin.

And forced him to watch how his parents got shot right into the head from his subordinates.

Loud broken sobs left Taehyung's lips while he tossed around in Jin's grip, wanting to wake up but not being able to, hearing the loud bangs of the guns taking his parents' lives, his begs for Minho to stop, everything he said got ignored by the politician, his trauma was back and worse than ever.

The trauma of being responsible for his parents' death. To be the one guilty for killing his own parents. And his following words would forever change Jin's thinking.

"N-no, please, M-Minho, don't h-hurt my parents, NO! Please I'm b-begging you... No! NO! You monster! I hate you I hate you!", the heartbreaking screams caused Jin to grip onto Taehyung's shoulders, pulling him into his safe embrace.

Jin didn't notice that he was crying until the first tear dripped down onto Taehyung's small face, face scrunched up in pain while the poor sleeping boy sobbed his heart out, trapped in his nightmare that has become his reality not long ago, crushing his future and forming it new.

"Y-you killed them..."

Minho's following words were something Taehyung could never forget, they haunted him in his precious moments of sleep, mocking him every time he thought of escape.

"You deserve this, Taehyungie... you feel this pain? I'll make you feel worse for rejecting me. You're going to suffer for turning me down, you can got say goodbye to your peaceful little life because now, your heart, your body, your soul, your life, everything of you is mine and I'm gonna form you for my liking and there's no way you can escape me."

Taehyung was not only broken. He was shattered. Shattered into pieces and he didn't believe that there was anything that could save him from the black hole he was falling into.
He didn't know yet that a certain raven haired maniac, the psycho clown of Korea was just about to change these facts.

~

Ela_koo