십팔

"Isn't he cute... the cutest cutie", Jungkook cooed, wanting to squish Taehyung's cheeks only to have his hand slapped away by Jin who glared at his younger brother, scolding him.

"Don't Jeongguk. He's not like your other toys, he'll break. Plus, he's your soulmate, at least treat him with some care", the handsome doctor exclaimed firmly and Jeongguk clicked his tongue. Head snapping around, shortly exposing the tattoo on his neck, showing the black bold letters of 'KTH' on the creamy skin before turning to look at Jin out of crazy eyes.

"But he's soooooo cute, Hyung! I wanna eat him alive!", the insane raven exclaimed and pressed the frail body of his little soulmate closer to his own strong body, almost suffocating Taehyung with his strong bulky arms.

He wanted to squeeze this adorable puppy like boy to death.

"If you do this, I'll take him away from you", Jin growled warningly and it made Jeongguk's insane mind spin just by the thought of being away from this sweet boy. He knew Taehyung only for a day, only a single teeny tiny amount of time in the presence of this little boy.

Yet Jeongguk didn't want to share him with anyone.

"You wouldn't dare! He's mine!", Jeongguk snapped, pressing the boy more against his frame and Jin was genuinely surprised by the heated exclaim of his usually so cold and unbothered brother.

"Gguk-ah, I was just joking, please calm down", Jin hurried to say, seeing the nostrils of his brother flare, anger slowly taking over him which was highly dangerous, especially for the people around Jeongguk.

"You wouldn't want Taehyung to get hurt now, would you?", Jin tried with the only thing that seemed to tame Jeongguk which was Taehyung's safety. "Jeongguk", Jin called out carefully for his brother and dark malicious eyes snapped into his direction.

"He's the most important person in your life now, Jeongguk, cherish him... he deserves it after all he's been through. And you deserve someone's who loves you for who you are. Let Taehyung be this person for you and let him in...", Jin said but got interrupted by a loud scoff.

"Shut up, Hyung! You have no idea! I don't need him, I don't need anyone in my dull dull life! Nothing but a nuisance that's what he is!", Jeongguk exclaimed angrily, wanting to push the petite brunet away who was curled up in his lap.

But to his surprise, unlike all other former toys he had, Taehyung didn't fall from his lap like normally. No, he instead clung onto his shirt, burying his little head into Jeongguk's wide chest with a tired grumble.

"H-hm... J-Jnggukie", he grumbled tiredly, pressing himself closer to the black haired maniac who stared at him surprised and frozen in his spot.

"S-stay still", the brunet commanded sleepily before drifting off into a slumber again. Jeongguk's eyes were wide when he stared at the tiny creature curled up in his lap before he broke into silent laughter, grabbing Taehyung by his tiny waist to pull the boy even closer, leaning forward to inhale Taehyung's alluring scent.

Jin watched his said to be obnoxious brother with a proud smile, all the rumors that Jeon Jeongguk didn't have a heart just vanished into thin air right in front of his eyes.

Because he did care, maybe in his own way but he still did. And that showed Jin that there was hope Jeongguk would finally let someone approach him.

"This all doesn't matter to me now... that he's mine", Jeongguk grumbled, words not making any sense compared to the context but Jin didn't mind, getting up from his seat the same second when Jeongguk got up, his soulmate in his strong embrace, legs dangling in the air, little head full of brownish locks placed against his chest.

"I'm bringing him into my rooms... don't try to stop me", Jeongguk threw Jin a death glare but the man simple chuckled, shaking his head while he watched his brother walking away, broad shoulders seeming to relax before he threw a quick glance towards the picture on his desk.

A picture of him, another male and a child.

"I'd never intended to..."

°°°

The tall man brought the slim figure of his soulmate back into his own private rooms, pushing the doors open and roughly shutting them behind him. Confident steps carrying him towards his bed, gently laying Taehyung onto the sheets.

The boy was twisting and turning in his sleep as soon as Jeongguk let go of him and the male watched with a weird fascination for the spectacle in front of him, hand coming down into Taehyung's locks, tilting the boy's head to the side.

"How easy I could break your neck like this now...", Jeongguk mumbled spaced out, staring at the vulnerable beauty displaced in front of him. Jeongguk hated vulnerability, he despised it, especially taking a liking into killing such people.

"Then why does this thought pain me so bad...?", the insane demon prince exclaimed frustrated, moving away from the sleeping boy who was being swallowed by the large black satin covers.

A sobbed whimper left Taehyung's throat as if he felt his soulmate moving away and he stretched his arms out, searching for Jeongguk in his sleep. And Jeongguk couldn't help but to find this absolutely adorable.

"Oh c'mon, you're making it really hard for me... I want to throw you away from me but I can't... you're mine after all", Jeongguk mumbled, placing the thin, crying male onto his lap. Taehyung instinctively tightly held onto Jeongguk again, a pleased sigh escaping his plump lips and Jeongguk again was surprised that someone was this desperate to stay in his presence.

People usually run away screaming when he came closer. But this cute little angel was actually begging to stay by his side. And Jeongguk felt a weird rush of pride floating through him by this thought.

"Don't cry now, Baby... I can't stand it when you cry... isn't that weird? I usually adore adore adore people's tears but seeing yours makes me wanna smash someone's head against the next wall...", Jeongguk said with an insane twist in his voice, head turned to the side while he examined the sleeping boy.

"You're gonna bring me into trouble, my angel... and I'm excited for that."

~

Ela_koo