삼십삼

A dark smile adored Jeongguk's features while he explored every inch of the petite brunet resting on his thighs. Taehyung was forced to move closer to Jeongguk but the little male didn't mind, cuddling up to his soulmate and resting his head against Jeongguk's chest.

"Whenever you're ready, Jeonggukie... I'm not forcing you to anything", Taehyung whispered, breathing a soft kiss onto the place where the raven's heart was located. Jeongguk felt like his cold heart started beating again, not this lifeless organ in his chest, beating uselessly.

"You're so sweet to me... shouldn't you be crying in fear and running away from me? Shouldn't you be afraid of me?", Jeongguk purred into Taehyung's ear, a shiver running down his spine, forcing coldness upon his skin but leaving it burning hot once coming in touch with Jeongguk's lingering hands.

Taehyung looked up to face Jeongguk, brown eyes curiously checking up on Jeongguk, moving over his entire face and the ink haired man felt weirdly exposed to him.

"Why should I? You didn't give me a reason to be afraid of you... from what I have witnessed, you're absolutely crazy... but you never laid your hands daringly onto me... unlike Minho... I trust you, Jeongguk", Taehyung confessed, leaning forward to breathe a feathery kiss onto the corner of Jeongguk's lips and the raven literally stopped breathing for a second, Taehyung immediately moving away.

"I'm not saying this because I want to change you... I'm telling you this because I know how hard it is to embrace your inner demons... something inside of me... is begging me to unleash my anger, to hurt the ones who have hurt me... maybe we are more alike than we think we are", the brunet confessed, a soft smile on his lips.

"Because of you, I'm not in the asylum anymore... I could say I'm free... yet the trauma is still holding me in its grasp and I can't seem to snap out of it", Taehyung whispered, leaning against his stunned soulmate's chest before shakily exhaling.

"You and I are no different... like you said before", the brunet said, Jeongguk's hold on him tightening.

•••

"My father... wasn't a nice man. My mother was a whore who only cared for herself, the money and her social status. She knew about my father's sick fantasies yet did nothing to stop him. Just a money greedy whore only caring for herself. I was born so she couldn't be thrown out. Both of them hated me... hated that they were stuck together because of me", Jeongguk started and Taehyung's breath hitched, not daring to make a single sound.

"I... guess I was seven or something when my father started his sick games with me. I knew about his other wives, two of them in total and both gave him children... I hated these mistresses because he loved them, loved their children while I was just a burden. I should take his place and he started to drill me as soon as I started to walk. Have I told you how burdensome it was to try to appear perfect yet nothing could change the other's mind?", Jeongguk said at the end, the words meant as a joke but Taehyung saw right through him, knew exactly what he was talking about.

"My father always thought of me as weak. Just a burden he was forced to call his own blood", Jeongguk continued, stroking Taehyung's waist with his big hands. "And to stop me from being weak... he had to make me strong... and how did he do this to a seven years old child?", Taehyung's breath hitched, fearing the worst and he clawed at Jeongguk's muscular arms, tears prickling in his eyes.

"He abused me until I was numb to the pain."

Flashback (please skip this part if you want. Mentioning of child abuse and trauma)

"Jeongguk", the cold voice of his father made the said young boy look up, a shy smile on his face, doe eyes sparkling with childish innocence when he quickly got up onto his feet, eager to please his cold hearted father.

"Yes, Sir", he said, bowing at the man who interrupted his peaceful silence engulfing his small room. "This is Jeongguk... he's young, seven if I'm right", the elder man coldly stated, disgust visible on his face when he stared down at his small son, a head of raven locks tilted to the side confused.

"Seven is just about the right age. They are innocent... don't understand anything... makes it so much more fun to play", Jeongguk heard a new voice appearing next to his father, an old man, bald and with a demonic smirk on his face. Eyeing Jeongguk up and down before licking his dirty, chapped lips, exposing yellow teeth.

"A pretty thing... won't be different to break him apart", he smirked, Jeongguk backing away confused. "F-Father?", he called out timidly for his birthgiver who didn't offer him any love, any attention.

Ignoring him like always.

"Make sure his screams are not to heard. I don't want my wife to throw another fit. Enjoy", the old Jeon said, not sparing his confused son a glance who soon came to the horrible realization of what was awaiting him.

"F-Father! Father please! D-don't do this to me! PLEASE! FATHER! NO! FATHER!", Jeongguk screamed, trying to escape but the fat man has already grabbed him, pinning him down to the ground, a sick, disgusting smile on his face.

"He won't come for you, Pretty. Now be a good boy and take what I give you", he grinned before unbuckling his belt while holding the screaming and tossing boy down with the other hand.

Flashback ends

Tears streamed down Taehyung's cheeks and he didn't even noticed it until Jeongguk wiped them away. "Do you want me to stop, Angel? You don't have to listen to my pathetic past, Lovie", Jeongguk mumbled emotionlessly but Taehyung quickly shook his head.

"N-no... you can tell me... you can trust me", he whispered, Jeongguk smiling softly.

"I guess this night changed me... and it was only one of many. I snapped with thirteen and I think this was the day where I lost the rest of my sanity. My father would bring his so called friends to my room and they abused, raped me for hours... my father didn't do anything, only giving me a dark twisted smile. My mother didn't care either and I just... snapped... I killed them, Taehyung. I killed them all... without regret."

"That wasn't your fault... nothing of it... it was your father's, Jeonggukie..."

"I'm a monster, Taehyung. How can you be with a monster? How can a monster have such an angel as a soulmate...?"

"You're not a monster, Jeongguk! You're a human who was broken by the ones who should be there for you", Taehyung whispered heatedly, pressing a kiss onto Jeongguk's lips.

"I'm a monster... I killed them... I killed my own parents because they hated me and now I hate myself for what I did", Jeongguk has never been this open before with another human being.

Not even his brothers knew about the pain he has locked up deep inside of him.

"You are not, Jeongguk. And I'll spend every day showing you that you aren't a monster. "

~

Ela_koo